Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Don’t really understand the hate for Bonucci. He played for seven years, gave it his all, won a ton of trophies and moved on. Not everyone is as gracious and respectful as Del Piero or Buffon.
And not everyone moves on as a captain of a bitter rival,talks shit about shifting the balance and celebrates with a slide. I considered the guy a Juve legend while he was with us, I dont anymore, he fucked up

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't get that childish "Oh Nooo, He celebrated his goal" hate. Nothing disrespectful about it imo.

He gave his all for Juve, moved on, and now works for Milan.

It's not like he pulled down his pants and showed his naked ass to the juve fans, it was a normal celebration.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I don't get that childish "Oh Nooo, He celebrated his goal" hate. Nothing disrespectful about it imo.

He gave his all for Juve, moved on, and now works for Milan.

It's not like he pulled down his pants and showed his naked ass to the juve fans, it was a normal celebration.
:agree:

24 hours later and people are still acting liek butthurt children.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
There's nothing rational in being a fan, it's fair for one to not care about Bonucci. But you can't reason with some feeling wronged since he hasn't been grateful towards what Juve gave him and shat on his legacy with us. It has nothing with being provincial, football is all about fandom and tradition. As true as being a professional excuses him from his point of view for not being loyal, that doesn't mean a fan has to accept it. That's being bullshitted considering he painted himself as a bandiera.

Regardless Juve still going strong, he'll be forgotten soon.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Thank goodness we won, cuz he really made Chiello and Barzagli his bitch with that goal....
Just like every Serie A team..
Pull their best performance against us :baus:

He will have atleast 3 world class performance this year, all against us. And then sunk back to mediocrity.

Can't believe i laughing at those news he'll come to milan. I wonder if @Klin also post less because of this subhuman too..

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I was happy he left. After his “performance” in the CL final and his general arrogance and trouble-making, the club (yet again) made a good decision in ridding themselves of him. Good riddance to him. Let him celebrate an utterly meaningless goal, whilst he finishes his career with those losers.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
[video=streamable;ucond]https://streamable.com/ucond[/video]

Given to the death threats towards his family & constant booing, I don't blame him for celebrating in front of his home crowd.
From his post-match interview after Juventus' 3-1 win against Milan during last weekend.

Bonucci, who spent seven years with Juve and was part of the side which won six straight Serie A titles, admitted he had expected a different reception, and it was because of this that he reciprocated after scoring only his second goal for his new club, expressing his disappointment.

"You could all hear the way in which I was greeted back here," Bonucci told Mediaset. "Before the game, I was in doubt as to whether I should celebrate or not, but in the end I decided I would.

"I always gave everything for Juventus, but then everybody has a right to believe what they want. It did hurt me a bit because paths can divide during your lifetime -- it happens even with marriages -- but there should always be a minimum level of respect.

"I and Juventus became winners together and now I'll watch their game against Real Madrid as an Italian fan because Juventus still have a place in my heart."

http://global.espn.com/football/ac-...cci-juventus-fans-reception-made-me-celebrate
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...accia-ai-suoi-ex-tifosi_1205695-201802a.shtml

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
It is quite tough to respect his decision, mostly because it's too funny. My personal preference would have been to completely ignore him.
Ignoring him as soem of us did would have been the finest answer.

In terms of respecting his decision we don't really know what was going on, but from a footballing perspective it was clearly stupid. His lost, we didn't, yet many of us are acting liek sore losers.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Ignoring him as soem of us did would have been the finest answer.

In terms of respecting his decision we don't really know what was going on, but from a footballing perspective it was clearly stupid. His lost, we didn't, yet many of us are acting liek sore losers.
Yes, let him be as irrelevant as possible. Overreacting and becoming outraged only keeps makes him more popular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)