• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
and so it begins @Osman this is the point in time :touched:
Besides the going to get exposed part (his personality has no effect on his stellar playing quality) , he is on point in that post. Incredibly weak to utter those words he did, a stark reminder what spoilt ego driven pussies football players are.

Zero respect for any of that, he took not even an ounce of responsibility. Doesn't feel important because he was held accountable for poor behavior? That's not the words of a man but that one of an idiot and a loser despite all he accomplished.

I don't believe he has any less effection for Juve and what he achieved, but it's defenitely quite petty and pathetic way to end it, and he confirmed it with his words that showcase a touch of pompous hubris.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
If he was the one pushing for a move, that makes it even worse that we agreed to sell him to Milan. We should have told him he had to go abroad to make more money and feel important or stfu and get back to work.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Besides the going to get exposed part (his personality has no effect on his stellar playing quality) , he is on point in that post. Incredibly weak to utter those words he did, a stark reminder what spoilt ego driven pussies football players are.

Zero respect for any of that, he took not even an ounce of responsibility. Doesn't feel important because he was held accountable for poor behavior? That's not the words of a man but that one of an idiot and a loser despite all he accomplished.

I don't believe he has any less effection for Juve and what he achieved, but it's defenitely quite petty and pathetic way to end it, and he confirmed it with his words that showcase a touch of pompous hubris.

I usually don't really like to judge these things from the outside, you only get an incredibly small part of the whole picture without being there yourself.

But here I gotta say that the different pieces fit together extremely well. Him getting the captain's armband and pressuring Kessie to give up the 19 for him don't help either.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He confirmed it with his own words, we can defenitely judge on it. He is going out as a selfish punk, you rarely get to know players, but of all players to act entitled and primadonna, this one has to be really odd choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)