Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Man U and Milan move like top dogs, we move like squirrels.
Sure we'll miss Bonucci but it's not like we lost a vital player. The alternative to Bonucci is amazing. World class talent in Rugani and Caldara and top player in Benatia. We have the replacements lineup up ready. It's not like Dybala or Sandro is leaving.

If we dont manage to find a quality RB, the loss of Dani Alves will prove worse then the one of Bonucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Crazy to think 2 stalwarts like Marchisio and Barza, as well as coach Allegri and starlet Dybala, were all against Bonu's actions, whatever they were.

Makes sense why Barza, Chiello and Gigi were basically in full conversation immediately after the CL loss...discussing the shit that went down at half time.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sure we'll miss Bonucci but it's not like we lost a vital player. The alternative to Bonucci is amazing. World class talent in Rugani and Caldara and top player in Benatia. We have the replacements lineup up ready. It's not like Dybala or Sandro is leaving.

If we dont manage to find a quality RB, the loss of Dani Alves will prove worse then the one of Bonucci.
One of those two will leave next season guaranteed, Dybala and Sandro that is.

Also it's not about him being unreplaceble, it's about the manner in which he was sold, meaning price and destination. Unacceptable.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Now that the initial shock has settled, I think that the Vidal sale hurt me a lot more.

Bonucci in a fine defender with an awesome passing skill. In a 3 man defence he is awesome. In a 2 man defence not so much.

Sentimentally though, it hurts a bit as he was here from the beginning of our resurrection. He even was our 4th captain.

But there is no place for cowboys in this club. If everything said about the final is true, you just can't pretend everything is fine after this.. we forgave him just 3 months ago, considered the Palermo incident done and offered him a new contact.. 2nd time in 3 months, sorry man.

I won't say good riddance and stuff like this. But it was just what had to be done. We are a team above all. Incidents like the ones with Tiago cant be tolerated any more. I am actually glad Agnieli runs the club like he should..
As a loss of a player Vidal hurt more, no doubt. But for the club itself, and it's image, Bonucci going to Milan on a discount is a way worse look then Vidal leaving to Bayern to win CL.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
One of those two will leave next season guaranteed, Dybala and Sandro that is.

Also it's not about him being unreplaceble, it's about the manner in which he was sold, meaning price and destination. Unacceptable.
I get it. It sucks. But in terms of our overall quality it's not a huge blow losing Bonucci.

It's a massive gain for Milan though..

We truly are the Bayern of Italy. Helping our competitors, helping the league as a whole, ultimately helping ourselves :lol:

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
Crazy to think 2 stalwarts like Marchisio and Barza, as well as coach Allegri and starlet Dybala, were all against Bonu's actions, whatever they were.

Makes sense why Barza, Chiello and Gigi were basically in full conversation immediately after the CL loss...discussing the $#@! that went down at half time.
What is the word on what Marchisio did?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
His time with us ended the day he had a fight with players and the coach.. Maybe they gave him another chance and he fucked up in the championsleague final at half time.. Then it was either bonucci wanting to leave or us kicking him out.. I don't even care anymore.. Imagine beppe using the money to buy someone like verratti :beppe: and us being better of

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)