Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't know how to react looking at that.
You have friends here, buddy.

React however you damn wish. You are the one person I can truly understand being extremely upset over this

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't just Allegri who told the Club: it's me or him. Things were not manageable any longer.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Are you implying that there were people in management and/or teammates that wanted him out as well?

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014

React however you damn wish. You are the one person I can truly understand being extremely upset over this

- - - Updated - - -

Are you implying that there were people in management and/or teammates that wanted him out as well?
I KNOW that some teammates said that to the Club

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I KNOW that some teammates said that to the Club

I can only speculate as to what caused this change in attitude with him. I know that people want to point to Allegri, but Bonucci also had the most team success and individual accolades during the last three years here.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
More than the actual transfer itself, this is a show of strength and statement of intent from a club like Milan who can casually sign one of ours best players without champions league football to boot. This is more than just a normal transfer process between two clubs..

This is sending all the wrong signals for our growth as a brand while it has propelled Milan to a different level to what they were on out of nowhere.

I seriously doubt Donnarumma would want to sign for us in the future when he just saw his club buy our starter.
:tup:

Kinda like Man U buying a starter from UCL finalist for 100mil despite not being in UCL. We're so good at making other clubs look amazing during the mercato.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

It's mind boggling for me to understand why the fuck would we push him out. I had no impression that he was capable of such behavior, especially with his rumored fight with Barza at HT in the CL Final. They seemed to get along really well for a lot of years. It's weird.

Going to Milan is a disaster move in itself, but I really want to hear his side of things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 476)