Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

YY11

Sep 9, 2011
OK, just .... bye ! I think!
actually have no feelings about him leaving! just like "it happened"!

oh, and .... maybe I'd take a look at his interview (you know, to see what he has to say about Juve!))

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,829
    I can't believe nobody wanted him abroad, in England alone there are 2-3 clubs that would have jumped at this. Especially for €40 mil.

The club shouldn't surrender to his will simply because he wanted to remain in Italy, he signed a contract till 2021 last December.
    Why does it matter if other clubs would have jumped for 40mln euros? He would just reject their contracts and still pick Milan, if his desire is to stay in Italy, which it apparently is.

As for your last part: we proved over the years that we sell our key players. I don't know what surprises you. We gave away Tevez. We sold Vidal for peantus. We made Morata a desirable player and let him go. We sold Pogba (but at least he went for a decent amount).

I was expecting us to sell Sandro. But it was Bonucci. It had to be someone.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Lol
    Kyle Walker is set to become the world’s most expensive defender on Friday with Manchester City prepared to spend up to £54 million ($70m, 61m euros) for the out of favour Tottenham player.
    THE MOST EXPENSIVE DEFENDER

City also nearly made John Stones the most expensive defender of all time when they paid Everton €58m for the centre-half's services shortly after the arrival of Pep Guardiola as coach last summer.

However, that particular title belongs to Brazil international David Luiz, who moved from Chelsea to PSG for €62m in 2014 only to then return to Stamford Bridge two years later for €39.4m.
    Bonucci is not the most expensive defender.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I was expecting us to sell Sandro. But it was Bonucci. It had to be someone.
    I don't think that's the case, it didn't have to be anyone. Just circumstances, not a financial necessity. It might seem like it but there's no way Bonucci would have been in the top 5 players we'd be looking at selling if it was a financial consideration. Something has happened and that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)