Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You would have thought Jesus just resurrected at Casa Milan.

BTW "juventino vero" my ass, under no circumstances would you ever see me wearing a Milan shirt. Putting on the armband would be an absolute insult, to them as much as us.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I'd expect so much energy for a lot better & quality players. Like JJ said, one would have thought Jesus just resurrected at Casa Milan.
He is one of the best defenders in the world.

A club that's been in obscurity for half a decade signing one of the best defenders from the premium team in Italy is a massive thing for them.

It's just that you don't rate him enough.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why did it have to be Milan and why did it have to be €40 mil?
I don't mind Milan, better than of course Calciopoli Directors for instant or Napoli.

I'd like to see Milan fight Juve for the Scudetto, serie a has to be entertaining like old days.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd expect so much energy for a lot better & quality players. Like JJ said, one would have thought Jesus just resurrected at Casa Milan.
They signed the best Italian defender and from Juve.

You expect it to be a normal welcome?

May 22, 2007
Because he's 30 years old and nobody wanted him abroad, while, supposedly, he wanted to stay in Italy. I guess Inter wasn't attractive enough while Roma, Napoli and others can't afford half of his wages.
I can't believe nobody wanted him abroad, in England alone there are 2-3 clubs that would have jumped at this. Especially for €40 mil.

The club shouldn't surrender to his will simply because he wanted to remain in Italy, he signed a contract till 2021 last December.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 68)