Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,684
    I know you're very happy he left :disagree:
    Let me put it this way:

1) I'm very, very happy we picked this road and kept Sandro. I'd also easily pick saving him instead of Bonucci
    2) I'm happy because Bonucci obviously had issues with some of the players and our coach, so it's pointless to have such player here
    3) I don't think Bonucci is irreplaceable

The reason why Milan can offer him such a high wage is because they saved money off the transfer fee.
    You mean his transfer fee? Maybe. They still signed many other players but low-ish fee but didn't offer such huge wages. Man, it's 10mln/season (or 20 with taxes). That's really insane. I'm glad it wasn't us who pulled such move with those wages.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I moved him to history section. IMO such player doesn't deserve a legendary section. If anything it would be pathetic. Not only he was awfully bad for the 3 years here but he did shit here, possibly messed up a CL final in the dressing room and left to Milan.

I'm not bitter. I don't even care we sold him if I'm being honest. What Bonucci did here was good regarding the performances over the past years, but what he did later on is nothing but disgusting.

If others move the thread to legend section I won't bite. I don't care. I know how I see Bonucci with my own eyes and that's enough for me. I'm glad Juve got rid of such attitude.

You are not serious right? You really really really can't be serious.

Bonucci's attitude on the field was immense and the perfect Juve mentality, he gave his heart out and was one of the few players that always believed that Juve could win against any team even when Conte himself was negative most of the times.

Each to his own, but you're not being fair here not even 1%.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,691

Bonucci's attitude on the field was immense and the perfect Juve mentality, he gave his heart out and was one of the few players that always believed that Juve could win against any team even when Conte himself was negative most of the times.

But why are you looking at one side of it? What about off the pitch? He made trouble in the dressing room, had issues with Allegri, asked for Barzagli to be subbed at the half time. Veterans had issues with him as well apparently.

If you are askimg me about his attitude ON the pitch, then I agree with you. But that means shit if you're an asshole out of it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    More than the actual transfer itself, this is a show of strength and statement of intent from a club like Milan who can casually sign one of ours best players without champions league football to boot. This is more than just a normal transfer process between two clubs..

This is sending all the wrong signals for our growth as a brand while it has propelled Milan to a different level to what they were on out of nowhere.

I seriously doubt Donnarumma would want to sign for us in the future when he just saw his club buy our starter.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,695
    We won 6 titles and reached 2 cl finals thanks to our defense. And he was the defender who played more than anyone else. Besides, if it's really us who are kicking him out, then how can you blame him?
    It's him who made trouble and had issues. Not our team. And we are kicking him because of those issues. How can you not blame him? It's not like he was a saint. We're pushing for an exit button because he made trouble.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    But why are you looking at one side of it? What about off the pitch? He made trouble in the dressing room, had issues with Allegri, asked for Barzagli to be subbed at the half time. Veterans had issues with him as well apparently.

If you are askimg me about his attitude ON the pitch, then I agree with you. But that means shit if you're an asshole out of it.
    Everyone keeps repeating this, but what's the source of this info?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    I'll miss bonucci's character on the pitch. His super goals and the huurah! Celebration after each awesome tackle or block. :sad: ahh fuck :cry:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012

:agree:

Indeed.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    It's him who made trouble and had issues. Not our team. And we are kicking him because of those issues. How can you not blame him? It's not like he was a saint. We're pushing for an exit button because he made trouble.
    Maybe, but people are who they are with all they are pluses and minuses. You either want the player or you don't. He was here for 7 years and now we say "we don't like your attitude, get out!" Fair enough, it might be the right decision. I don't know the details. All I'm saying is: move this to the legends section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)