OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,662
    Rookie section :numnum:

Let the sections war between Gordo and Dosto begin.
    I moved him to history section. IMO such player doesn't deserve a legendary section. If anything it would be pathetic. Not only he was awfully bad for the 3 years here but he did shit here, possibly messed up a CL final in the dressing room and left to Milan.

I'm not bitter. I don't even care we sold him if I'm being honest. What Bonucci did here was good regarding the performances over the past years, but what he did later on is nothing but disgusting.

If others move the thread to legend section I won't bite. I don't care. I know how I see Bonucci with my own eyes and that's enough for me. I'm glad Juve got rid of such attitude.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Watch bonucci score past us and then whirl his finger around his face as to say, " see this, see this, yeah I hope your stuck with it for the rest of your life " @piottr

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,664
    I really hope we actually find out the reasons on this one.

However finally good to see Rugani getting a chance, he is our best defender.
    Don't bet on it.

We wanted Pepe and that's a clear sign we want a new CB. Rugani will play either way seeing that Chiellini is not getting any younger while Barzagli is rather a grandpa, so he will take his spot.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    So bonucci wins with his pay packet and gets to finally please his miserable wife. Milan wins as they now got a WC player for fucking peanuts. We win and lose. We win because we got rid of a trouble maker but lose big time on making big money on this move, oh and strengthen a rival.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    So bonucci wins with his pay packet and gets to finally please his miserable wife. Milan wins as they now got a WC player for fucking peanuts. We win and lose. We win because we got rid of a trouble maker but lose big time on making big money on this move, oh and strengthen a rival.

He's not a trouble maker. Let's stop pushing this stupid narrative.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,673
    But he could have joined City last year. It's all about opportunities. Again the cards haven't fallen for us when it comes to getting the best deal.
    Man, I'm not even gonna say that. Like I said, I don't mind Bonucci leaving. He did shit and it's sad to see players pull shit like that. But I won't even mention a City move and last year, I for one felt like shit seeing how his kid got ill. That's why he didn't leave and meh... he had like the strongest reasons to stay for a year here.

- - - Updated - - -

He's not a trouble maker. Let's stop pushing this stupid narrative.
    It's not like he isn't.

He did shit in the dressing room, wanted us to sub off Barzagli. Maybe it was exactly him that made us lose the CL final because that's when we fell apart. He also had troubles with Allegri. If we're to believe Tanu, he says veterans wanted him out. I guess they had a very good reason for it. Not everything goes public and into media. IMO it's crystal clear we had issues with Bonucci.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Just a reminder folks on how FFP works. It works on Accounting profit and loss.

So, when you look at the Bonucci deal. His cost on our books was zero in terms of the annual amortizations given how long he was with the club. From memory his wage was going to be around 4.5m NET which equals around 9m gross cost per annum to the club.

So, the effect on the P&L for the FY18 P&L is a GAIN of 40m + 9m in wage savings = 49m

Douglas Costa was a loan where there is no clear Obligation to buy. So his cost for FY18 is the loan cost of 6m + his gross wage ~12m (think it was 6m net) = 18mpa. (note that if we executed the right to buy at 40m it would only cost the club an additional 2-3m a year in terms of the P&L as we don't pay the loan fee but substitute it with amortizations of 8mpa)

Schick deal was 30m but was going to be a 5 year contract and his wages are low - so he would have cost the P&L 30/5 = 6m + gross wage of 3-4m (Im guessing ~1.5m net) = 10mpa.

So far it would be 49-18-10 = +21m. If the Schick deal is abandoned its +31m

Bernardeschi if done at say 45m on a 5 year contract with wages of 4m net would cost the club EU16-17m per year.

Now I am probably missing a whole bunch of stuff relating to Coman (but I think that was booked last financial year) and also some of our youth investments etc. But the bottom line seems to be that we can easily afford Bernardeschi + another 40-50m transfer without necessarily selling another player.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    I don't think we will never really know the actual truth atleast from the board

Marotta as usual will say some nonsense like 'he wanted to try a new experience and €40M is a lot of money'

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,677
    I don't think we will never really know the actual truth atleast from the board

Marotta as usual will say some nonsense like 'he wanted to try a new experience and €40M is a lot of money'
    Of course.

Even if he did a lot more shit that media doesn't know about I'm pretty sure clubs are professional enough to skip mentioning some of the parts.

Whatever they say he just left. And it's time to move on and start thinking about our new transfers :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Of course.

Even if he did a lot more shit that media doesn't know about I'm pretty sure clubs are professional enough to skip mentioning some of the parts.

Whatever they say he just left. And it's time to move on and start thinking about our new transfers :p
    I know you're very happy he left :disagree:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    24mln pounds actually. Transfer fees were high in that period too.

One year left but look at his numbers at Arsenal. He was a monster. And it was 30mln euros for one of the best players out there. But people expected over 60mln for Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2: but he didn't move for the money. Sure, yet he asked for double wages.
    The reason why Milan can offer him such a high wage is because they saved money off the transfer fee.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    100% we will get some generic professional line, but it's clear that there was a break down when a player like Bonucci suddenly leaves. It happens and we will get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 196)