• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course he's important. He's one of the best defenders in the world. But if they believe he is disruptive and will harm the club, it's okay to sell him. Just not at that price imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Biglia sucks though.
I agree and I am not against the sale if the reason is chaos in the dressing room. I aldosterone agree that the price is low. I don't like the destination either but what I find funny are you posts saying how insignificant he was with us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Would love to see Milan fail but no chance they're not finishing in top 4 next year. They're still few years away from challenging for the title though. Maybe a season or two.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
romagnoli had 4 injuries last season, and even now, when the season hasn't started, already picked up an other one... also, a 3-men defense is on the cards.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
They have Silva and now that they signed Bonucci and Biglia I doubt they'll get to buy anyone else. Especially a Belotti. Don't forget that they bought Silva already.
Donnarumma
Mussachio-Bonucci-Romagnoli
Conti-Kessie-Biglia-Rodriguez
Çalhanoglu
Silva-Belotti​

Potentially they could line up like this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I agree and I am not against the sale if the reason is chaos in the dressing room. I aldosterone agree that the price is low. I don't like the destination either but what I find funny are you posts saying how insignificant he was with us.
I never posted he was insignificant..

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I remember when Bonucci was once a liability just after 1 season with Del Neri. I even thought he was by far our weakest defender in the first year under Conte. However, he improved in leaps and bounds. Now he is a great defender. So he is a big loss. However, if it is true that he is causing difficulties to the coach and in the dressing room, then perhaps its best he leaves if it was not reconcilable.

I suspect Juve mgt and Bonucci himself will say something nice about eachother. But I suspect Dani Alves will open his big mouth and tell the world what really happened.

You heard it here first.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,633
    Donnarumma
    Mussachio-Bonucci-Romagnoli
    Conti-Kessie-Biglia-Rodriguez
    Çalhanoglu
    Silva-Belotti​

Potentially they could line up like this.
    Looks very good on the paper tbh. Very good. Milan from last season is like ten times weaker, seriously. But that's a very offensive line up imo.

I still doubt they will get to sign Belotti. Really? :D What's with their new budget, are they shitting money? :lol2: And what the fuck is going on with FFP? lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    I remember when Bonucci was once a liability just after 1 season with Del Neri. I even thought he was by far our weakest defender in the first year under Conte. However, he improved in leaps and bounds. Now he is a great defender. So he is a big loss. However, if it is true that he is causing difficulties to the coach and in the dressing room, then perhaps its best he leaves if it was not reconcilable.

I suspect Juve mgt and Bonucci himself will say something nice about eachother. But I suspect Dani Alves will open his big mouth and tell the world what really happened.

You heard it here first.
    alves looks like an idiot to me. all he cares about is music, football and laughing, like a 7-year-old kid. i can't really imagine alves coming out with a credible story.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Bonucci is one of my favorite players in the world in the last years, while Milan is the team I dislike the most. Yet I can swallow this deal with ease. Change is good for everybody in this case. It's becoming obvious that we can't fight alone for serie A and we need help. The pathetic state of the other Italian clubs is hurting us and the entire league on so many levels and it costs us hundreds of millions in sponsors and tv deals. Since they can't help themselves, I guess we need to help them in order to help ourselves too. If Bonucci and a scudetto or two need to be sacrificed for this greater cause, then so be it.
    Check out my post from yesterday :D >
    We need a strong Serie A to get better tv deals. If those retarded clubs can't grow by themselves, Beppe must help. What else can we do?
    --

fair point. he'll surely be a leader in that milan group, though
    Yeah, this sucks. From Montopussy to Leo.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
    I remember when Bonucci was once a liability just after 1 season with Del Neri. I even thought he was by far our weakest defend.......
    Juve survived that. We'll be strong and survive without this guy.

Just wish we sold him for just that little higher. Or Meelan just gave us 40m+MDS if management is hellbent on bringing him to Juve.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Looks very good on the paper tbh. Very good. Milan from last season is like ten times weaker, seriously. But that's a very offensive line up imo.

I still doubt they will get to sign Belotti. Really? :D What's with their new budget, are they shitting money? :lol2: And what the fuck is going on with FFP? lol
    I don't know how they're doing this but it seems they'll try to milk Milan's popularity in China and internationally to improve their income through merchandising and other sponsorship deals. Signing big players is one way to achieve it but essentially it's a risk but it seems they're heading the psg direction. Any new owner that takes over a club is given a 3 year time limit to not post aggregate losses of more than €30M over that period according to FFP rules. Otherwise they'll have to end up paying a fine like psg or city.

They're clearly gambling here and it may or may not pay off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)