Results are only viewable after voting.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Donnarumma
Mussachio-Bonucci-Romagnoli
Conti-Kessie-Biglia-Rodriguez
Çalhanoglu
Silva-Belotti​

Potentially they could line up like this.
Thats a good team, but they still have a long way to go before they can challenge us. I would say they will have a hard time finishing better than Napoli aswell.

To be honest I dont rate Conti, Kessie, Calhsnoglu, Silva or Belotti as WC talents. Maybe in the bracket just below. Also Biglia sucks. They do have an impressive defense and GK though.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,647
    I don't know how they're doing this but it seems they'll try to milk Milan's popularity in China and internationally to improve their income through merchandising and other sponsorship deals. Signing big players is one way to achieve it but essentially it's a risk but it seems they're heading the psg direction. Any new owner that takes over a club is given a 3 year time limit to not post aggregate losses of more than €30M over that period according to FFP rules. Otherwise they'll have to end up paying a fine like psg or city.

They're clearly gambling here and it may or may not pay off.
    :tup:

However, seeing how Serie A is taking 4 CL spots in the upcoming season, I'd say Milan are on a good way to pull a good move with the new ownership. Just look how bad their were and how shit their team was for many years. They literally deserved to be a mid table team. But this transfer mercato has been quite great for them. It took us many years to pull something like that after we came back to Serie A. I think they are bouncing back and I don't see a huge risk in these moves.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,649
    30M pounds which was huge back then for a 29 yr old with one year left on his contract
    24mln pounds actually. Transfer fees were high in that period too.

One year left but look at his numbers at Arsenal. He was a monster. And it was 30mln euros for one of the best players out there. But people expected over 60mln for Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

8 millions a year + 2 millions in bonuses. He will be the highest earner in serie A
    :lol2: but he didn't move for the money. Sure, yet he asked for double wages.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,651
    :lol2: WTF if it was shown like in EPL it'd be 20mln/year. What a move... there's no way any club would offer a player like Bonucci so much. I have no idea WTF were Milan thinking... jesus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)