Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Please stop saying that. Ronaldo and Messi are 2 players in 20 years period. They are machines.

Top clubs don't rely on 36yo CBs, though. I agree he can play more seasons but there's no way clubs would spend over 50mln on a 30yo defender.

Ronaldo and Messi are also human. And they're not the only ones. Look at Carlos Tevez. Dude is a tank at 33. I'd still take him back in a heartbeat.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:tup:

We should not spend at all on CB. We have 4 quality CB. If needed ad Caldara and save the money for a WC CM. Get a young RB and another winger/ AM sell the scrubs and be done with it.

That being said I am convinced we will go after another CB. Beppe has an obsission with CB.
:agree:

And i meant to say '2 man defence', for which we are covered + Licht can play makeshift cb

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Even I would be a leader in that Milan group.
show them your avatar and they'll shit their panties.

anyway, that's a bad deal, i can't be happy about it. losing a starter, especially to a rival, for a relatively moderate fee is not a reason to celebrate. defense used to be our best and least problematic department, and now we lost dani alves + bonucci, 2 wc players within a couple of weeks...

the same shit. every fucking summer. like we were in a constant never ending transition year.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder if Bayern ever thinks about the good of their league. Or Real and Barça for that matter.
They would too if it brings them more money. Bayern are competitive financially as it is, but if a piss weak bundesliga costs them hundreds of millions a year and makes them incompetitive on the market, they will undoubtedly try to change that.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,588
    Ronaldo and Messi are also human. And they're not the only ones. Look at Carlos Tevez. Dude is a tank at 33. I'd still take him back in a heartbeat.
    Yes, but you'd pay peantus to buy Tevez who'd be good here. That's exactly my point. I can't say the same about Ronaldo and Messi because there's a lot more behind those two moving anywhere.

You wouldn't spend over 30mln on Tevez surely... and rightfully so. You just don't spend big on such transfers. He'd cost around 5mln at this point. Just like Bonucci would cost around 15mln next year.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    I wonder if Bayern ever thinks about the good of their league. Or Real and Barça for that matter.
    They would too if it brings them more money. Bayern are competitive financially as it is, but if a piss weak bundesliga costs them hundreds of millions a year and makes them incompetitive on the market, they will undoubtedly try to change that.
    They already did. Dortmund were going bankrupt and they bailed them out.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Yes, but you'd pay peantus to buy Tevez who'd be good here. That's exactly my point. I can't say the same about Ronaldo and Messi because there's a lot more behind those two moving anywhere.

You wouldn't spend over 30mln on Tevez surely... and rightfully so. You just don't spend big on such transfers. He'd cost around 5mln at this point. Just like Bonucci would cost around 15mln next year.
    What made you come to the assessment that he'll cost €15M next year ? :shifty: Wierdest post I've seen you made here.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,592
    anyway, that's a bad deal, i can't be happy about it. losing a starter, especially to a rival, for a relatively moderate fee is not a reason to celebrate. defense used to be our best and least problematic department, and now we lost dani alves + bonucci, 2 wc players within a couple of weeks...
    What?

Who said Milan are a rival? We're not fighting for a 5th spot with them.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17,594
    What made you come to the assessment that he'll cost €15M next year ? :shifty: Wierdest post I've seen you made here.
    Because... he'd be 31 years old. And older players don't cost as much, they just have high wages. Maybe I have a short term memory right now but I can't think of many 50mln euro deals for 31-34yo CBs that were made.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    this summer has showed that Rookie and Legend sections don't cut it anymore, we desperately need an Asshole section created

each summer the departures get worse, Vidal and Tevez was bad enough, but Pogba last year and Bonucci and Alves have took it to a whole new level

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    well we needed overhaul in defence anyway, maybe not this season but probably next. With Bonucci leaving we should bring Caldara and make him and Rugani learn from real defence giants - Barza and Chiello. Im against buying new CB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)