Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Traitor. Forcing a move to Milan through after 7 years at Juve for a lowball price just goes to show what a turd he is. I hope his kid dies from AIDS, the little rat.
Lets chill the fuck out

- - - Updated - - -

Do you realize Serie A has 4 automatic CL slots starting from next season?

4th is a bare minimum for them.
They'll need to pass inter first

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Seems deal done for Milan.
I JUST PRAY IT's not for 40m. -_- $#@! this $#@! Milan by selling useless weight as De Sciglio would pay Bonucci 30m.
Marotta needs to do the incredibile to make us change the idea that he is a pussy seller
Marotta is a joke when it comes to negotiating deals, you don't need more evidence for that really.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Where's conte when you need him? Only he can convince bonucci to come to epl. I just can't believe were strengthening a historic rival and most of all strengthening them for peanuts. :sergio:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

enzo

May 14, 2012
I also liked him, but if he is the troublemaker everybody says, it's a wise decision. You have to separate and if he wants to stay in Italy, what other options do we have? Keeping him on the bench or let him train with the primavera won't work. We really have no choice. Goodbye Leo, I wished it would have ended differently. Good luck to you and your family.

And now, bring in Caldara.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
$#@!ing wives. Some women just lack ambition.
What ambition? His wife just wants to stay and that shows she has her own opinion and is not just a wagging blind stuwo who follows husband to ugly places just to earn some millions more. She wants what is best for her family and i can understand this decision.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
@bonucci_leo19 al @acmilan giocatore più pagato d'Italia: 8mln parte fissa più bonus per arrivare a 10. E 5 anni contratto! @premiumSportHD

wowee

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What ambition? His wife just wants to stay and that shows she has her own opinion and is not just a wagging blind stuwo who follows husband to ugly places just to earn some millions more. She wants what is best for her family and i can understand this decision.
I respect such women much more :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 160)

• Ali