• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Something must be terribly wrong with Bonucci

At 30 y/o he's saying goodbye to competitive football and champions league, and the chance to win trophee's at club level
Goodbye to competitive football ? Did he go to China ?

Milan will be in the Champions league next year. It's not your prediction but it's just your wish that they don't make top 4 just like how you were wishing United don't make CL yet they eventually made it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 12, 2015
so BBC is past now.

I can´t belive that we are pushing for a Bonucci-Sale. only for € 40 Mio.
I mean he is our star-defender, one of the best in the world and than we push him to Milan for peanuts. WTF is going on.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Seeing the amount of attacking options we have stacked who could go on and become starters in Bernardeschi, Schick, Pjaca, possibly Keita , safe to say we are preparing for Dybala sale next year.

I'm mentally prepared though :baus: Just that I was not prepared to see a Bonucci sale unfold to Milan for peanuts.
It is known that Dybala's plusvalenza is earmarked for next year. :baus:

So the top 2 possibilities of a big plusvalenza this year were Alex Sandro and Bonucci imo. So I was somewhat prepared for this but selling to Milan was unexpected. A smaller plusvalenza is also discomforting, especially because of an earlier rumour that both Sandro and Bonucci could be sold. I don't want Sandro to be sold.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Traitor. Forcing a move to Milan through after 7 years at Juve for a lowball price just goes to show what a turd he is. I hope his kid dies from AIDS, the little rat.
Nah you're the biggest turd for thinking he forced his way out.

It was WE that offered him to Milan through his agent.

It's a clear cut case of us wanting to get rid of him.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Guys let's face it : Bonucci was a bomb ticking in the changing room. Apparently some of the veterans asked the Club to get rid of him. $#@! happens in changing rooms and since February he has apparently been stirring up $#@!. The guy thinks he his a god but he is just a good player who was lucky enough to play with some formidable partners back there.
Please get a grip: we have managed to see some greats leave such as Baggio, Del Piero, Zidane. Bonucci couldn't even do their shoe laces.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
This makes a lot of sense. It explains why we are so eager to sell before preseason starts, even to a cut price. The management dont want him anywhere near the dressing room.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Nah you're the biggest turd for thinking he forced his way out.

It was WE that offered him to Milan through his agent.

It's a clear cut case of us wanting to get rid of him.
Bullshit. He only wants to stay in Italy thereby forcing our hand. He should be sold to whoever pays the most or stay and do his fucking job. Acting like the little bitch i always thought he was.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hoping we will only bring Caldara for him, and spend the money on the RB and CM.
Pretty clear we didnt know he would leave when we signed Caldara (we wouldnt agree on 2 years loan) so all the rumours with rotten apple in the dressing room makes sense. Wonder what will be said after this and how rest of our players will react.
Anyway I rather loose him than Sandro. We should build our defence with Caldara and Rugani now.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Benatia. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

Guys let's face it : Bonucci was a bomb ticking in the changing room. Apparently some of the veterans asked the Club to get rid of him. $#@! happens in changing rooms and since February he has apparently been stirring up $#@!. The guy thinks he his a god but he is just a good player who was lucky enough to play with some formidable partners back there.
Please get a grip: we have managed to see some greats leave such as Baggio, Del Piero, Zidane. Bonucci couldn't even do their shoe laces.
:agree: :tup:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
There is something we don't know about here. This is such a left field transfer. I was 50% sure he would stay....but if you asked anyone he would go to Milan, the probability would be less than 1%.

I can't help but think he doesn't get along with Allegri or something. Doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would go to Milan for a "new challenge" when he can keep winning here.

The thing that annoys me the most is the transfer fee. Part of me doesn't mind him going to Milan because I still don't view them as being serious contenders to win the title - rather than going to a Real Madrid where we would be strengthening a real competitor for a trophy we really want.

He is still only 30 which is not old for a central defender - look at Barzagli. He will play at a very high level for another 5 years at least. And we look like we would get sub 40m for him when his real price should be well north of 50m. I could see Chelsea paying 60.
Good post, but I am not that sure that he will have 5 good years in him. I could see him turning in to shit pretty quickly and become the liability he was before Allegri became coach. I also think you are overestimating he's value. My guess would be something around 50m. Nobody are willing to pay 60m+ for a 30 year old defender.

I am chocked that we are willing to let him go for 35-40m, but I dont really mind selling him. I really hated him before the Allegri era and I dont like his persona. Still loosing two starting WC players in BonBon and Alves in one summer is hard to take. I just hope we make a statement signing now (Sanchez, Veratti, Mbappe, Lemar).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Seems deal done for Milan.
I JUST PRAY IT's not for 40m. -_- Fuck this shit Milan by selling useless weight as De Sciglio would pay Bonucci 30m.
Marotta needs to do the incredibile to make us change the idea that he is a pussy seller

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Goodbye to competitive football ? Did he go to China ?

Milan will be in the Champions league next year. It's not your prediction but it's just your wish that they don't make top 4 just like how you were wishing United don't make CL yet they eventually made it.
Juventus, Napoli, Roma will be in CL

Milan will lucky to finish fourth and is than required to get a good qualification

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)