Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Guys let's face it : Bonucci was a bomb ticking in the changing room. Apparently some of the veterans asked the Club to get rid of him. Shit happens in changing rooms and since February he has apparently been stirring up shit. The guy thinks he his a god but he is just a good player who was lucky enough to play with some formidable partners back there.
Please get a grip: we have managed to see some greats leave such as Baggio, Del Piero, Zidane. Bonucci couldn't even do their shoe laces.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Guys let's face it : Bonucci was a bomb ticking in the changing room. Apparently some of the veterans asked the Club to get rid of him. Shit happens in changing rooms and since February he has apparently been stirring up shit. The guy thinks he his a god but he is just a good player who was lucky enough to play with some formidable partners back there.
Please get a grip: we have managed to see some greats leave such as Baggio, Del Piero, Zidane. Bonucci couldn't even do their shoe laces.
That's not the problem, the problem is we're selling him at an absolute shet price to a rival. If there are clear problems I understand, but no way in hell is he worth 40m and no way in hell should he be able to just walk to Milan. This Juve board is the most cucked group of men I have ever seen, and we're shooting ourselves in the foot with every big star leaving so easily. Big teams let big players go time to time, but not like this, jesus christ. Hell, no team on earth let alone Italy lets star players just walk out the front door to a rival for pennies because they want to.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
We'll be fine without him, it's not about that, at least not for me. It's about losing at least 20M from the market value.

And that's not even the worst part. Think about the damage to the club's reputation. This is one of our most important and well know players, one of the symbols of the current Juve, wanted by all the top clubs. We are selling him for peanuts to one of our rivals, who haven't had a top 4 finish in 5 years.

And you can't overstate the importance of this transfer for Milan. Just recently they were a club in shambles, celebrting 6th place and now they are buying one of the best players from the champions for a low fee + an unwanted average player.

It really seems wrong. I mean, midtable teams should be buying bench players from the champions and selling them their stars.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
icemaη;5566077 said:
People casually tend to forget that he's our only CB who has been available for selection for almost every game in the past 6 years. He's missed only 8 games (according to transfermarkt, seems about right) in the past 6 years. Rugani missed 11 last season. I don't even need to talk about the other CBs whose injury histories are pages long. But no, he's no big loss :howler:

If the management and he's having issues that can't be resolved, it's best for both to part ways. Especially with someone as emotionally involved as Bonucci. Just don't make it seem like he's a nobody to this team.
:tup:

He will definitely be missed. This guy was one of the pillars, without question. That 40M fee in this market is pretty darn light. That's killing me a bit here... if he has to go, fine, but make the buyer bleed a bit more. Milan is making some big moves.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Milan might be a dangerous team a year from now, but no way a team with 8-9 new starters in their starting 11, many of them also new to Serie A, will gel and adapt quick enough to challenge for top spots, most their fans should hope for is 3rd-4th place finish

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
:tup:

He will definitely be missed. This guy was one of the pillars, without question. That 40M fee in this market is pretty darn light. That's killing me a bit here... if he has to go, fine, but make the buyer bleed a bit more. Milan is making some big moves.
ye at least 50m+De Sciglio or Romagnoli in the deal for god sake. Just because he can't go abroad you have to gift him to a team that spent almost 200m this summer ??

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
February? Juve committed €25m (including bonuses) for Caldara at the end of Jan. And then there was the Benatia tranfer last summer that seemed totally unnecessary. I think Juve's been preping for this for some time now.

xGenius

Aug 30, 2014
Milan might be a dangerous team a year from now, but no way a team with 8-9 new starters in their starting 11, many of them also new to Serie A, will gel and adapt quick enough to challenge for top spots, most their fans should hope for is 3rd-4th place finish
Maybe thats why they already have 10 signings and its not yet mid July.

Newest rumour is 60M plus paletta and niang for Belotti.

Triple B. Bonucci, Biglia, Belotti.

lol

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am fucking fed up with his wanna be number one player for Juve.The one that should be asked both from the players and the management.He is no bigger than Gigi.Also his temper is pissing me of.I do not care about this sale.It's just not understandable why 4o mil when we rejected 50-60 mil.offer from Chelsea?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We were what 6th-7th before Conte came here and in just 1 summer managed to win serie A.

Anything is possible

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
February? Juve committed €25m (including bonuses) for Caldara at the end of Jan. And then there was the Benatia tranfer last summer that seemed totally unnecessary. I think Juve's been preping for this for some time now.
We prepared for the Vidal sale by bringing in Khedira

We prepared for the Pogba sale by bringing in Pjanić

We prepared for Tevez' departure by bringing in Dybala

We nearly prepared for Alex Sandro's sale by almost signing Kolasinac but decided against it probably because we had already decided on selling Bonucci.

Seeing the amount of attacking options we have stacked who could go on and become starters in Bernardeschi, Schick, Pjaca, possibly Keita , safe to say we are preparing for Dybala sale next year.

I'm mentally prepared though :baus: Just that I was not prepared to see a Bonucci sale unfold to Milan for peanuts.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Something must be terribly wrong with Bonucci

At 30 y/o he's saying goodbye to competitive football and champions league, and the chance to win trophee's at club level
We're clearly pushing him out. Only possible reason is a conflict between him and other players or the coach.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
There's quite a bit of quality in that Milan lineup. Teams need to gel, but there's no set formula for how long that takes. It would not surprise me at all if they end up in the scudetto race.

ye at least 50m+De Sciglio or Romagnoli in the deal for god sake. Just because he can't go abroad you have to gift him to a team that spent almost 200m this summer ??
I would never expect Milan to let go of Romagnoli, but I would have figured for something above 50M at the very least. Bare minimum -- and that's only because of the Leo accommodation, given his kid and his great service to the club. 45M + De Sciglio would have seemed like the bargain price.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)