Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Stfu $#@!head you are right that selling Bonucci to Milan is a horrible decision but you only post here when something negative happens to give your I told you so trash posts. Idk if we win CL next year who the $#@! knows but saying Bonucci will win CL with Milan which means within 5 years is a garbage post. Clown. And you are calling me dellusional stfu you have never made a good point here ever. Nobody likes you. Dumbass.
Yea I come i nere to actually bring reality to you deluded morons. Milan actually know how to perform in the CL, unlike us, they have an amazing young talented squad and will easily win it within 5 years, no doubt. But what does it matter right, all you guys think as long as we keep winning the scudetto for the next 20 years it's ok? LOL get real

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Which central defender will we buy if Bonucci goes then? @Mark

We were linked with some Lazio defender i think last month. This guy right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_de_Vrij

I ask this cause well we could play Chiellini-Benatia. Or Rugani.

Caldara will be coming then, isnt he. But i can see Allegri sticking with Chiellini-Barzagli cause of the experience at least start of the season.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yea I come i nere to actually bring reality to you deluded morons. Milan actually know how to perform in the CL, unlike us, they have an amazing young talented squad and will easily win it within 5 years, no doubt. But what does it matter right, all you guys think as long as we keep winning the scudetto for the next 20 years it's ok? LOL get real
Ian straight slaying these fools

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Which central defender will we buy if Bonucci goes then? @Mark

We were linked with some Lazio defender i think last month. This guy right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_de_Vrij

I ask this cause well we could play Chiellini-Benatia. Or Rugani.

Caldara will be coming then, isnt he. But i can see Allegri sticking with Chiellini-Barzagli cause of the experience at least start of the season.
Caldara
Manolas
de Vrij
Felipe of Porto
Inigo Martinez

- - - Updated - - -

When I bought last season's jersey I picked BONUCCI #19 because I deemed him the least likeliest player to leave ::lol3::
we're ALL a bunch of jinxers in a way. :sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)