Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
It reminds of the Vidal story fucking a lot. Out of nowhere. Loved at the team. In an almost legendary status (or en route for it). Rumored to break the ethic rules. Gone, for less than we could possibly get.

Hope it's just the ghosts of the past.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This deal won't be wrapped up until next Tuesday. Everyone can stop being butt hurt and enjoy the weekend in the interim.

- - - Updated - - -

Get this beta male the fuck outta Turin I've been advocating a sale for at least a year now. Most overhyped defender in the world.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

@Hustini

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I just don't understand this. So unnecessary and it puts a dent on this management.

Inter wouldn't sell us fucking Fredy Guarin and here we are strengthening fucking Milan :lol:
This board would sell their mothers if it made good business sense to them.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;885598651090862080]https://twitter.com/VVGenechten/status/885598651090862080[/video]

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Its bad but really $#@! him and Alves. I just wonder where Gigi was when this all started? Seriously its the captain that should react.
Gigi is not a leader. Never was, never will.

That's why Bombom was able to slap other players and throw his purse around at HT during CL final.

I personally think Bonucci has always been a tad overrated and has failed to show at the big games. He certainly has a long way to go to reach the levels of Nesta, Maldini, Cannavaro, etc.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Disgusting :yuck: :inter: Maybe that rat Alves was right. PSG definitely have more ambition. At least they don't bend over and take it up the ass every single summer. Vidal and Pogba sold? Check. Midfield still weaker than it was two years ago? Check. Selling the best ball playing CB in the world? Check. Defense weakened? Check. Pussy mentality confirmed? Check.

Couldn't sell abroad so decided to sell in Italy. Just wow :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 353)