Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Maybe because if he only wants Italy, the buyers have the upper hand and there's no chance for a bid war
How do they have upper hand :lol: He has a long contract, and surely isnt only one forcing himself out, we are moronic enough to want to sell him to, because if we didnt we wouldnt be talking to fucking Milan of all clubs.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
It was very suspicious when Leo took Lorenzo to see Belotti the day after he embarrassed him after the Scudetto celebrations. Could it be that Lorenzo Bonucci is calling the shots in his family? or is there an anti-Juve atmosphere in his house that he's been hiding. Maybe Leo's a convert to Juve but the others stayed loyal to Milanese clubs (in guise of :yuck:Torino) making it difficult for him. His family endured 6 years of him winning with Juve, now it's payback for Bonucci, they would rather see him lose with Milan. :alen:

Bonucci is a torino supporter i think

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I wish it was just money, then they would just give him more, but we become an emo drama club with all the spats he has had in dressing room. If they underselling him like that, its defenitely not something that can be solved with a raise.
He's a passionate player, and a true fan of the club... Or at least he seemed like one. Whatever happened in the dressing room could have been worked out somehow or I'd like to believe that.

Osman, we undersell everyone. No matter what happened we could still get at least 20+ mil on top on the numbers we're hearing. It's not nearly enough for a player of his caliber and of his position.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
How do they have upper hand :lol: He has a long contract, and surely isnt only one forcing himself out, we are moronic enough to want to sell him to, because if we didnt we wouldnt be talking to $#@!ing Milan of all clubs.
The upper hand because we can only sell in Italy, so no Real, Braca, EPL...that is if it's true the sell to Italy part. I'm not saying we should sell or whatever, I'm just trying to figure out why the price is low and why Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)