Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not so worried about losing Bonucci. I'm sure we can cope and I'm sure we can replace him. But what bothers me about this is how much we'd strengthen a rival. Milan probably won't be a real title contender next year, but if they get Bonucci this mercato and add two or three significant improvements the next, who's to say they won't be in 2018-2019?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not so worried about losing Bonucci. I'm sure we can cope and I'm sure we can replace him. But what bothers me about this is how much we'd strengthen a rival. Milan probably won't be a real title contender next year, but if they get Bonucci this mercato and add two or three significant improvements the next, who's to say they won't be in 2018-2019?
You contradicting yourself there bud

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Not really. I mean that I'm not worried about us losing Bonucci, rather I am worried about someone else getting him.

Anyway, I think it would be a big mistake to sell him for 40 to Milan.
Milan have the money. It seems like we aren't even bothered to negotiate over the fee and get a good deal with them. Straight up pussy move.

Besides winning the league just got way harder let alone having another shot at CL.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
shut up, we've been to 2 cl finals

don't you dare question Beppus Christ
I'd rather be knocked out in group stage then lose a final. All those who celebrate 2nd place are pathetic as fuck and never played anything competitively. They can go play with their consolation medal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)