Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 23, 2011
Surely the so-called problems in the locker room don't justify selling him to a rival in Italy. I just can't believe this is happening.. I was expecting a (big) overhaul after the game in cardiff, but this is turning out to be even more extreme than expected..

alaska

May 25, 2013
Why is the number so low?

How can anyone begin to defend Beppe if the numbers are accurate?

If this is true, Beppe needs to step down from his role selling players. Signing someone else to deal with outgoing negotiations would pay for itself in one transfer window.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Surely the so-called problems in the locker room don't justify selling him to a rival in Italy. I just can't believe this is happening.. I was expecting a (big) overhaul after the game in cardiff, but this is turning out to be even more extreme than expected..
Surely because of his kid he either stays or goes to one of the Milan teams. Yeah it's shit but these are people with human issues.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
People talking shit about his quality as a defender lol. He was def our worst starter defender for his first 2~3 years but rn he is by far our best defender. A lot of people even consider him the best defender in the world, so stop with this nonsense.

Saying that, if he is really a bad apple I would be ok with his sale, even if he goes to Milan, but at the right fucking price! this 30M + MDS or 45M is ridiculous, we should be getting around 70M for someone rated so highly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)