Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
4 Cb's then. One who is 37, another who is injured quite often, and another who is even more error prone than Bonucci.

Oh, this should be fun.
I'm talking about who will step in as a starter as the DIRECT replacement for Bonucci. It would be Rugani. Getting another CB for depth is obvious but I wasn't talking about that. You asked who is going to be the replacement :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I was thinking to myself.. What if the whole selling Bonucci thing is because we want to steal Mbappe under everyone noses with a massive bid..
lol wat

weaken defense to buy someone to piss Higuain off? :D

- - - Updated - - -

IF it is true i'd say the Orsolini loan to Atalanta might be a sweetener for Caldara to Juve now.
Good point :tup:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Why are you guys pissed about?

Low price?

Selling him to Milan?

Or you genuinely rate him?

For me it's Milan to a degree (not so much) since I thought we'd get at least 50mln from EPL.

Never really rated him though, the least likeable player of starting 11 for me.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If it's option then it's a great deal, but I was confident it's an obligation. Prime age, sure, but his form is far from that and I hope we're able to revive him so he doesn't look like Valencia on the pitch.

I'm still optimistic about this mercato but it seems we're harming the team. We CB spot is a question mark while we need to buy a RB. And we badly need a DM to bring some balance in the middle. :boh: Hopefully Beppe knows what he's doing right now...
Does the club's statement say it's an option? Our statements are pretty on point about these things. Eg: Look at this statement for Cuads. Specifically says when the option becomes obligation.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Just goes to show the level of acrimony between Allegri and Bon Bon since their first publicized dispute several months ago. Allegri was trenchant in his denunciation of Bonucci's rancour and petulance and there is every likelihood that unbeknown to us, the whole relationship between player and manager had broken down completely.

Under those circumstances there is no alternative but for a parting of the waves.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Stop crying , a lot of you guys in the past have been saying how bad Bonucci is , how error prone he is , his deflections etc .

I really want him gone , so i can see bitchies on twitter moaning :lol: :lol: , a lot of attention $#@!s overthere (Twitter)

My only problem would be price tag,everything under 50m would be low ,and i would rather sell to epl,but I don't mind Milan too , if they pay 50m ofc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:agree:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I don't know what the context of this comment is, but Rüdiger is something like 5th choice German CB after Hummels, Boateng, Höwedes, Mustafi and -hopefully- Süle. The sum those insane $#@!ers paid for him was completely unjustified.

Also, can't understand why Juve keep shooting themselves in the feet by selling their best players when your squad is pretty close to perfect. Some reinforcements in MF and you would have had a perfect squad if you hadn't let Alves go (and you don't let Bonucci either, of course).

It's the same thing with the Pogba transfer. I still think it made no sense whatsoever for you. Even worse because IMO you wasted that money on Higuain...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
IMO Rudiger is gonna be in next WC so he would be a top 4 CB option in NT

Juventus is run as a business so financial comes before everything and honestly it's the right way in a long term but for fans it sucks.

What I can't really understand is why there're so many fans that try to rationalize every sale in a tactic or technical level. Our board are awesome finding, creating and selling players so it's a wonderful business for them cuz they have a very successful team and very successful business, best of both world

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
If we sell him to another Italian club it will be a crime. I don't care if his family wants to stay in Italy. If he wants to gtfo then we should only sell him abroad. His family's "suffering" is nobody's business but his. Either stay and play or go to England/Spain.

There is literally no justification for selling him to Milan. Unless it's some absurd sum but from what we're hearing it's cheap too.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Why are you guys pissed about?

Low price?

Selling him to Milan?

Or you genuinely rate him?

For me it's Milan to a degree (not so much) since I thought we'd get at least 50mln from EPL.

Never really rated him though, the least likeable player of starting 11 for me.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)