Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
That's just BS. We bought Pipita for all competitions and not just a CL. If he didn't score in Serie A we wouldn't have won it. He surely deserves more respect here. He might be a piggy but he's our Higgy.
Dude, he's been great, but he can be better. Lacking service maybe, but he can and should aim better..
He's super lethal in serie A, need to do more on CL, doesn't mean piggy isn't a WC player.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
1. If we really need to sell one big star, he's my candidate as he would be easier to replace and was with us for 2 CL finals and 6 scudettos...I can understand him wanting a new challenge.
2. If we need to sell him fund Costa/Berna/Matuidi/MDS then we're idiots but if go for M'Bappe, Veratti. etc than I'm ok with this...but don't quite see him going to Minan..
If by our "big stars" you mean Higuain, Dybala, Pjanič, Sandro and Bonucci (I excluded the oldies who'll obviously finish their pro careers here) then I'd comfortably sell either Dybala or Higuain for a good offer before I'd consider selling Bonucci.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Higgy did won us Serie A, but imo he need to perform more on CL nights.
We did brought him for CL.

It's somewhat understandable, losing CL, end of season, false depressing news, most would lost their shit, and some poster didn't help at all.. the negative team.

We bought Higuaín because we were severely lacking a world class CF. Also imo it's nonsensical that some claim that we would've won Serie A this year without Higuaín. We played below par for many games in the league last season and were bailed out by Higuaín's individual quality.

Higuaín's performance in the CL was satisfactory. I remember when Tevez came here and he was atrocious in the CL in his first season but performed way better in his second season. Let's not judge him based on one season where he was a record breaker anyway. I think he could improve even further this year because the support cast will be much better now compared to last season.

It's also that some people are too nostalgic about past teams (too many Pogba and Morata fanboys) and too bothered about his price tag (again not his fault ) , that they need to bash him incessantly either for his appearance or for his choking past. He definitely dint choke in the final btw.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
We bought Higuaín because we were severely lacking a world class CF. Also imo it's nonsensical to claim that we would've won Serie A this year without Higuaín. We played below par for many games in the league last season and were bailed out by Higuaín's individual quality.

Higuaín's performance in the CL was satisfactory. I remember when Tevez came here and he was atrocious in the CL in his first season but performed way better in his second season. Let's not judge him based on one season where he was a record breaker anyway. I think he could improve even further this year because the support cast will be much better now compared to last season.

It's also that some people are too nostalgic about past teams (too many Pogba and Morata fanboys) and too bothered about his price tag (again not his fault ) , that they need to bash him incessantly either for his appearance or for his choking past. He definitely dint choke in the final btw.
1st paragraph.. agreed.
2nd paragraph.. that why i said he can be better, if tevez broke his CL curse with us, Higgy most definetely could too. I rate him above El Apache.
3rd paragraph.. i never judge player on their transfer value, maybe mocking sometimes, but transfer value is on GM/SD.

May 23, 2013
1st paragraph.. agreed.
2nd paragraph.. that why i said he can be better, if tevez broke his CL curse with us, Higgy most definetely could too. I rate him above El Apache.
3rd paragraph.. i never judge player on their transfer value, maybe mocking sometimes, but transfer value is on GM/SD.

I never understood why people said Tevez had a CL curse? He only played 1 CL season with City and 1 bad with Juve. He won the treble with Yanited beforehand.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Its beyond repulsive and disgusting that this notion exists that the best and youngest central defender we have, is the most expendable, especially knowing how utterly crap defenders are today.

Anything goes from non offensive defender sales to fund the purchase of some ass$#@! fancy forward or winger. Cause fapfapfap wingers.

We are build from the back. losing a key defensive player is worse then some $#@! ass fancy flair forward.
He's the youngest defender who is 30 yo...you sound like I'm ok with weaken the team which I'm not....I'm only saying he's one of the few who in my eyes has earn the right to play somewhere else, in a foreign league, starting a new challenge. That's the opposite of disrespecting him. If he were 23-24 and wanted out than it would be another situation and I would be against that.

Apr 29, 2006
Loosing 20m per year just on his value if we don't take the offer? Well he is good, but is he that good? 14M salary offered by Milan?

Not to mention milanista are talking about an offer of 30M +MDS, which is ridiculous, but they don't even want to mention exchanging Romagnoli... They might be biased,but...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He's the youngest defender who is 30 yo...you sound like I'm ok with weaken the team which I'm not....I'm only saying he's one of the few who in my eyes has earn the right to play somewhere else, in a foreign league, starting a new challenge. That's the opposite of disrespecting him. If he were 23-24 and wanted out than it would be another situation and I would be against that.
On the contrary Barzagli has already one foot in retirement, Chiellini is 33, Benatia is not a guarantee especially considering his injury issues and Rugani is still potential.

Only Bonucci is the long term 'guarantee' in our defense right now so it would be stupid to sell him and instead we are better served in a scenario where we have Bonucci leading our backline with our young Italian prospects for the future.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
If by our "big stars" you mean Higuain, Dybala, Pjanič, Sandro and Bonucci (I excluded the oldies who'll obviously finish their pro careers here) then I'd comfortably sell either Dybala or Higuain for a good offer before I'd consider selling Bonucci.
They are the big stars but from that list only Bonucci going would not upset me as he was with us for a long time and guess he won here all there is to win. Others from that list wanting out, I'd just say they're greedy, primadonnas or idiots like Alves.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #16,374
    [video=twitter;885408490491183104]https://twitter.com/juventusfc/status/885408490491183104/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tuttomercatoweb.com%2Fal tre-notizie%2Fjuventus-giornata-di-visite-mediche-si-rivedono-i-big-993840[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)