Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If we get a good deal,then do it.But a good deal,not a usual peanuts money.He is very good player but started to think that he is irreplaceable .Started to deal with things that are not his bussines.He is acting like he is even bigger than Gigi.I would prefer Chelsea/City cash.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
Sure. Bonucci is leaving Juventus to go choke a massive $#@! with milan :tup:

No.
Im not saying he's for sure gone but theres a really good chance he's gone. I did the same with Pogba and he broke my heart :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Sure. Bonucci is leaving Juventus to go choke a massive $#@! with milan :tup:

No.
Im not saying he's for sure gone but theres a really good chance he's gone. I did the same with Pogba and he broke my heart :sergio:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
no, it might be more of a personal nature i guess.
Allegri doesn't seem the type to piss off on his players so much he's actively against him. Max might not be the charismatic leader everyone will die for, but in my eyes he's too much of a calm, nice guy to really piss someone off like that

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
I hope all understand Caldara,Romagnoli and Rugani are nobodies ,and nowhere near Bonucci's quality.

I still think Sandro is the one who will leave,and not Bonucci,but one of them will leave for sure.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Edit : nevermind

Well he just tweeted this

[video=twitter;885399341904658432]https://twitter.com/bonucci_leo19/status/885399341904658432[/video]

That's that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)