• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
This backline was going to need to undergo a rebuild sooner or later. You've got 4 centerbacks 30 or older, and a RB who has been on the decline for the past 2 seasons.

It was just a matter of time. I can understand why people are upset about it, but everyone knew that this area was far and away our oldest part of the squad.
gimme Caldara, Matic and M'Bappé and you'll see me dance on Youtube. :D

- - - Updated - - -

is it mark the guru or mark the supporter? :shifty:

btw that would be dope, but borderline impossible.
weird rumours popping up lately from Turin...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't mind selling him , also i don't mind him staying , but he has to understand he isn't above the club !
However we should not sell him under 50m , actually i thik we can sell him even higher to City/Chelsea .
I'm not sure about Romagnoli , i want to se Rugani-Cadlara :heart:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don't mind selling him , also i don't mind him staying , but he has to understand he isn't above the club !
However we should not sell him under 50m , actually i thik we can sell him even higher to City/Chelsea .
I'm not sure about Romagnoli , i want to se Rugani-Cadlara :heart:
Why you repeat me :p ?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
No one schould say he isnt a big loss! Its a huge loss if true, He is very uniq defender and has carisma - but if he is creating problems then sell.

And if he really is pushing for Milan then sell the idiot! Im all for We play hardball When players want to go to a top team in s different league, but if a Juve player truly wants to player for a rival then kick him out!

I dont want players here wanting Milan! I can live with a Madrid fetish og Premier league - but not a rival!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)