Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would probably put us 3rd. I understand the reasons as to why anyone would think we're 5th. Either way, the expectations are higher so unless if we draw one of the clubs mentioned there's no reason why we shouldn't progress to semis.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I think our 4231 on the top of it game (mandzukic being a bullsozer, dybala a bag of trickery, higuain sharp as ice)...can beat anyone, even the top contenders.....BUT....we are so inconsistent right now....specially dybala...he is just not clicking. If only we had someone to use as Treq and play dybala as a pseudo winger/SS...we could see him at his best.

If this formation wants to be top..we need dybala to bring his A game every game....As of late he has been unlucky with the posts...thats true... but i want to see more of him. yesterday he was so off, it was depressing to see.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dybala is dropping way too fucking deep at times, part of that is on Khedira for being a slug imo. 4-2-3-1 is better than 3-5-2 with our current players thank god but Dybala is not looking too impressive these days.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I agree with you guys, he needs to show more and stop dropping deep. That said going back to the CL discussion, our strength has always been at the back. Providing we don't deteriorate and continue building on the strength of our fortress then we will be difficult to beat. Teams will open up and hopefully we can take advantage. I feel in terms of skill then we are really reliant on dybala and cuadrado, I would love for their to be a third option that can skillfully win them 1v1 duels to breakaway and create room for others. We are in March, pjaca really needs to start more games but the longer it's left the more unconvincing he will become. It's going to be an interesting campaign. CL isn't like serie A so let's enjoy the ride.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its funny how some here are biased..
Juve are a great team and we all would like nothing more than see us bring home the CL title and see our young players surpass the older ones BUT
We are not on Barca and Real level yet
Our play isnt flawless and our midfield has a big hole in it!
Rugani is surely not better than Chiellini even if Rugani did make a great leap in quality! The fact is Rugani is still not as calm as Chiellini and Bonucci when with the ball or when pressured, He can be out muscled way more than Chiellini... This doesnt say Rugani doesnt has it in him as I would be amazed if he wouldnt become better than him in a couple of years as Chiellini is in decline while Rugani stock is rising rapidly and not stopping for a breather...

Right now our best DC are BBC followed by Benatia (when not injured) followed by Rugani
Give Rugani a year or two and it will be RBC or RB (depending on formation) as Bonucci will remain our best CB as he has the characteristics that not only makes him a great defender but also a great link up guy to midfield, kind of a playmaker at the back...
Barzagli is old and wouldnt last more than a season or two while Benatia is only here for depth as I dont think we ever really planned to make him first choice...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pogba money doesn't even cover Higuains cost, let alone pay for Pjanič. If I had to choose, I'd keep Pogba over signing Higuain.
We should have used that pogba money to give dybala the contract he wants.of course no one worth that Kindle of money even in this crazy market but raiola got about 25m.that was Matter.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
It all comes to the point of what we need...
Dybala Morata Mandzukic was a good attack (not the Barcelona or Real attack but still a good one) the thing that made it look better was a great midfield!
Our midfield has been weaken while our attack has been upgraded! - What happens is - Because Pjanic as good as he is - is not Pogba our midfield is weakened in terms of physicality and in terms of quality which makes our attack look less good than a midfield with Pogba would..
On the other hand Higuain makes our attack stronger..

What happens is that our attack is overall probably stronger but our midfield is much weaker than it was...

If we could reverse the situation and get Pogba and Morata for Higuain and $ Id be all for it even if Id like a more prolific scorer than Morata...

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
We were better equipped but the thing is that we are more lethal and it is a different weapon!
Even if we win I`d still say the same - Last year Juve were better and not always the best team wins!
P.S our best Juve to date was the one of Allegri`s first season with Tevez and MVP

Right now the best equipped team to win it (in this order) are:
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid
PSG
Juve

Yes we are 5th for now as I think PSG are better positioned on the field than our tries to skip the midfield by passing it forward to 4 forwards...
PSG :lol:

I don't even think Atletico are above us, they are missing something this season IMO. Madrid and Bayern are definitely better than us though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It all comes to the point of what we need...
Dybala Morata Mandzukic was a good attack (not the Barcelona or Real attack but still a good one) the thing that made it look better was a great midfield!
Our midfield has been weaken while our attack has been upgraded! - What happens is - Because Pjanic as good as he is - is not Pogba our midfield is weakened in terms of physicality and in terms of quality which makes our attack look less good than a midfield with Pogba would..
On the other hand Higuain makes our attack stronger..

What happens is that our attack is overall probably stronger but our midfield is much weaker than it was...

If we could reverse the situation and get Pogba and Morata for Higuain and $ Id be all for it even if Id like a more prolific scorer than Morata...

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:
We were better equipped but the thing is that we are more lethal and it is a different weapon!
Even if we win I`d still say the same - Last year Juve were better and not always the best team wins!
P.S our best Juve to date was the one of Allegri`s first season with Tevez and MVP

Right now the best equipped team to win it (in this order) are:
Real Madrid
Bayern Munich
Atletico Madrid
PSG
Juve

Yes we are 5th for now as I think PSG are better positioned on the field than our tries to skip the midfield by passing it forward to 4 forwards...
We are definitely better equipped than Atletico Madrid and arguably also PSG (by equipped I mean comparing teams on paper), but we have troubles in expressing our quality on the pitch week in week out, because our front 4 plays all the time every 3 days and we have some very inconsistent starters like Khedira who has 1 good game and 2 bad ones.

if we went all in for CL and started playing guys like Pjaca, Marchisio, Rincon, Dani Alves, Sturaro whoever in attack in Serie A I believe we would have a real shot, but as long as we field the same front 4 every 3 days even against Udinese and the likes, our star attackers will continue to be pale shadows of themselves

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We are definitely better equipped than Atletico Madrid and arguably also PSG (by equipped I mean comparing teams on paper), but we have troubles in expressing our quality on the pitch week in week out, because our front 4 plays all the time every 3 days and we have some very inconsistent starters like Khedira who has 1 good game and 2 bad ones.

if we went all in for CL and started playing guys like Pjaca, Marchisio, Rincon, Dani Alves, Sturaro whoever in attack in Serie A I believe we would have a real shot, but as long as we field the same front 4 every 3 days even against Udinese and the likes, our star attackers will continue to be pale shadows of themselves
Its because , like i said in another thread dont remember where...this formation suits us like a glove but since it was created midseason, we didnt prepared properly in the summer and we do not have backups for it.

Its a difficult situation, because more sooner than later we will be forced to use 352 again, for some games. Right now it seems our starters are beggining to feel the heat of playing week in week out nonstop.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
BonBon promised that he's buy dinner to the guys after the fiasco with Allegri. They did it today. Look where Pipita is sitting and how happy he is. :D

wonder if pic was taken right after the nipples game. :hihi:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Nice :D

Who's there between Bonu and Higgy?
And between Audero and Higgy (bar Matiello and Dybala)?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, look at the shirt on the left. :touched:

:boss:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah its Neto, only mystery is that guy next to Mattielo (yeah my bad for thinking Chiellini jr is Del Favero lol), he is south american looking so guessing Matheus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 76)