Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I just cant....when i think the player that Bonucci has become, its just mind blowing. He just plays so calm.....amazing. From zero to hero. He's been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage....but he kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher........So here he goes it's his shot,
Feet, fail him not, this may be the only opportunity that he's got!!! You betta!!
Yeeeeeesss Fil!! :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how funny would it be if he goes back to being conte first season bon bon. clumsy and bad passes.

would lol so hard. come her and give me a hug @Alex-444

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I skimmed through the video hoping that if Bonucci was horrible at FIFA, which he is, he would redeem himself by chopping/slapping the guy he was playing against.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
In his last press conference for the NT, he took a moment to talk about the whole situation with his son. He said he was thankful to his wife and his son with whom he managed to go through this difficult period. He says in this interview "In moments like this, you realise what is most important in life. Yes, football is important, and criticism only makes you become better in your performance, but what happens in real life is much more important than a wrong pass."
http://tocka.com.mk/2/209400/bonuci...te-koi-gi-pokaza-na-presot-ja-trognaa-italija

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Chelsea promised Antonio Conte a £60m bid to lure Leonardo Bonucci from Juventus in January, claims The Telegraph.

The English newspaper suggests club owner Roman Abramovich pledged to break the bank for the centre-back.

Conte has found working with the defence at his disposal extremely difficult and has never disguised Bonucci is his dream signing.

Today Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis confirmed Chelsea made an offer of £58m on transfer deadline day for Kalidou Koulibaly, but it was rejected.

Abramovich now seems prepared to increase that further to £60m for Bonucci.

The Italy international is also wanted by Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola, but Juventus remain adamant he is not for sale.

Bonucci has a relatively rare skill-set for a centre-back, as he starts moves with Andrea Pirlo-esque passes and can play in three or four-man defences.

The world transfer record for a defender is £50m, the sum Paris Saint-Germain paid to get David Luiz, although the player returned to Stamford Bridge this summer for £30m.
http://www.football-italia.net/92550/chelsea-£60m-bid-bonucci

maltaaa cryyy

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
They are gonna arrange the meeting to talk about Licth and then bang, 60m in the table. Beppe would say NO, but for 80m plus Matic, I would think about it

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
They are gonna arrange the meeting to talk about Licth and then bang, 60m in the table. Beppe would say NO, but for 80m plus Matic, I would think about it
then they say make it 65+matic and done dealio
beppe says ok and sells them Licht for 65m+Matic :beppe:

20m out of 65 'lost in translation' during the flight back to Turin :beppe::beppe:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We not only even have a CB mini injury crisis..... but Bonucci is like the only reliable dude who almost always plays for us.

Is not a coincidence everyone wants him. We sell Bonucci and we shoot ourselves in the foot. He is so accustomed to our systems that we dont even bother judging him because he almost always delivers nowadays. How things have changed.

Will not happen anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 1092)