Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14,841
    Whats up with his kid?

Sendt fra min SM-N910F med Tapatalk
    Bonucci’s son underwent surgery at the end of July to cure a severe pathology that has not been named and shortly after their son’s surgery, Bonucci’s family released a statement asking the press to 'respect the silence and the privacy that every child and his family deserve’

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I just cant....when i think the player that Bonucci has become, its just mind blowing. He just plays so calm.....amazing. From zero to hero. He's been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage....but he kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher........So here he goes it's his shot,
    Feet, fail him not, this may be the only opportunity that he's got!!! You betta!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I just cant....when i think the player that Bonucci has become, its just mind blowing. He just plays so calm.....amazing. From zero to hero. He's been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage....but he kept rhyming and stepped right into the next cypher........So here he goes it's his shot,
    Feet, fail him not, this may be the only opportunity that he's got!!! You betta!!
    Stop quoting rap lyrics ffs :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    :rabbit:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Me too. The fucker is becoming not only a high quality player, but actually an icon, a bandiera. I just can't believe it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 677)