Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Your witch hunt on English women, is all this frustration due to getting rejected by a "typical" English woman?
No, i never got the attire of basic white girls to absolutely want to visit brittain. I've been there, seen a plenthoria of tv related shows and i always found the grand majority of the women to be ugly, ugly dialected, dressed wrongly, very bland and just very ugly.

Especially those of the programs you meet in sublondon clubs, or the ones in the regions with all them child pregnancy's (its shwarwon and she es hav'n a baaaibe), or on the various shows with various issues

Nope, i dislike that entire zone when it comes to females.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
No, i never got the attire of basic white girls to absolutely want to visit brittain. I've been there, seen a plenthoria of tv related shows and i always found the grand majority of the women to be ugly, ugly dialected, dressed wrongly, very bland and just very ugly.

Especially those of the programs you meet in sublondon clubs, or the ones in the regions with all them child pregnancy's (its shwarwon and she es hav'n a baaaibe), or on the various shows with various issues

Nope, i dislike that entire zone when it comes to females.
::lol3::

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)