Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I expect from Bonucci to become a Juve materual starter this year.
This is tge coming ofcage fir the Cbs, even Legrotaglie grew into a usefull starter at this age!
Hopefully those Reus moments will stop and he will learn hos to tackle and handle his man.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This is tge coming ofcage fir the Cbs, even Legrotaglie grew into a usefull starter at this age!
Hopefully those Reus moments will stop and he will learn hos to tackle and handle his man.
Hopefully those Reus moments will stop

Dec 26, 2004
Bonucci has already accomplished more in his career than Legrotaglie, of course he is the better defender.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Your hatred of Bonucci is so strong, you even blame Chiellini's fuck-ups on him... :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Your hatred of Bonucci is so strong, you even blame Chiellini's fuck-ups on him... :lol:
He meant the pre-season game last week.
Which, being pre-season, is basically irrelevant.

Through the years, the amount of ground Vidal covered it very difficult for teams to get at Lichtsteiner.

He's the one I'd highlight as possibly coming under more pressure.
:agree:

Vidal covered just as much on the flank as in the center of the pitch. Bonucci will be fine.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Your hatred of Bonucci is so strong, you even blame Chiellini's $#@!-ups on him... :lol:
Whatch the replay and come again:

Chiellini was covering the other 2 players and only made an approach after Reus passed through Bonucci as he was never there.
Bonucci is never there...
How can you blame Chiellini for that? Because Chiellini must always be everywhere and cover up for Bonucci's messes?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Please please someone gif it, I want it, what a special moment it was!
Like watching your firstborn performing its first steps!
What a moment, I wouldnt fathom that such a meamingless game could give me so many emotions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 96)