Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game defensively and a superb goal.

But he gave the ball away at least 4 times in dangerous positions in our own half. Him and Chiellini had a lot of errors today with passing.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What a performance. Sure, he went sloppy when we were 2 goals up and trashing about, but untill then, damn what a performance

Totally bossing defensively, with superb technical first touch controlls sending opponents the other way. Then goes to score a goddamn beauty

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
Monster player, if he keeps on like this he's on his way to becoming the best CB in the world.
He scores some of the most wicked goals I've ever seen from a defender.

Kryssner

Apr 18, 2015
do you remember the first season of Bonucci at Juve?? he was so bad :D but in the last seasons he was just amazing. I never tought that a time will come when i`ll be looking at Bonucci and think how good he is, or a time when he is 1v1 with a striker and i dont have any bad feelings about how it will end. He is Great, one of the best in the world.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bonucci must be happy this has been his best year in juventus.

Little bonuccisism and some solidperformances with goals here and there. Lets hope he keeps it

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I've never seen a player develop this way, honestly.

The guy went from a walking disaster to WC performances. He's been one of the 3 most important players at this season, which is probably the best season in nearly 10 years.

Quaglia18

May 8, 2012
Bonucci thread always give me a laugh, when he scores or plays well "has developed into a WC defender", when he makes a mistake or deflects a ball for a goal, " sell, liability, not juventus material"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)