Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Had to correct all the mistakes chiellini and ogbonna were making, against the team that hates us the most, and didnt even break a sweat

What a goddamn performance.

If only he had Barzagli next to him in this form.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
even higher i would say. he is part of the defense that over the last year has conceded among the fewest goals in top european leagues and he has surprisingly been the best player in that defense. i cant think of many CBs that are in a better form than Bonucci has been lately

Apr 29, 2006
It all depends on the offer. We have no unsellable players and the management knows it. If we are willing to accept a deal for Pogba (should someone decide to break the bank) then Bonucci is certainly dispensable.

Now anything below 30 mils is obviously a waste of time, but if someone were to table a 35-40m as a start of the negotiations then - Au Revoir BonBon! Hummels would be available next summer for sure and he is definitely a BETTER defender.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It all depends on the offer. We have no unsellable players and the management knows it. If we are willing to accept a deal for Pogba (should someone decide to break the bank) then Bonucci is certainly dispensable.

Now anything below 30 mils is obviously a waste of time, but if someone were to table a 35-40m as a start of the negotiations then - Au Revoir BonBon! Hummels would be available next summer for sure and he is definitely a BETTER defender.
no it doesent. it depends on the players will to stay or go. we are not Milan to give away our best players because we get a good offer. and we also arent willing to accept an offer for Pogba. he renewed which means he wanted to stay, which also means we have no intention to sell for now...

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11,156
    according to TS bayern are interested in him and guardiola+beckenbauer are basically in love with him :touched: :stuckup:
    Eventhough it's just TS seeing this news keeps my heart pumpin' all the way. Hopefully it happens. Oh man I hope it happens... as long as I see him far away from Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 470)