Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
http://www.calcionews24.com/motivat...29.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
wtf :lol2: @Mark

Ferrarini attraverso il suo profilo Facebook: «Nel corso degli anni ho portato Bonucci nella mia cantina, sotto terra. Al buio. E lì, con un tono di voce tutt’altro che buono o dolce, lo offendevo in ogni modo, lo giudicavo. Lo insultavo. Così, se lui faceva persino un piccolo cenno con lo sguardo, per lui c’era un pugno dritto nello stomaco. Obiettivo? Vincere il giudizio, affinché Leo stesse sempre sul pezzo. Così è cominciata la storia del soldato».

BEHIND THE - There were obstacles to overcome for the defender, as the criticisms and whistles. He revealed the same Ferrarini through his Facebook profile: "Over the years I have brought Bonucci in my basement, below ground. In the dark. And there, in a tone of voice that good or anything sweet, I offended in any way, I judged. The insulted. So, if he was even a little nod with his eyes, for he was a straight punch in the stomach. Objective? Winning the judgment, so that Leo always on the same piece. Thus began the story of the soldier. "
What the fug? You sure ALC didn't write that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)