Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I wouldn't sell him if I was in-charge. I don't know why he's disliked by many, he's been performing good for the last 20 months. He's been ever more consistent than Chiellini in Serie A and CL.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I wouldn't sell him if I was in-charge. I don't know why he's disliked by many, he's been performing good for the last 20 months. He's been ever more consistent than Chiellini in Serie A and CL.
It's not true. He gifted a goal to Drogba and fucked up Garay's goal vs Benfica just to name a few. Chiellini really screwed us vs Madrid but other than that he was better than Bonucci that's for sure.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well he had quite some dumb moments but i still don´t get the hate against him or comments like "sell if someone offers 15m".
he has shown what he is capable of (in a good way) in a 4-men-backline at euro2012 and italian defenders tend to be late bloomers.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For now they are, but we don't know what the future holds. In a back four he has no place, that is obvious. We can't have defender that makes more blunders than tackles per game.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
For now they are, but we don't know what the future holds. In a back four he has no place, that is obvious. We can't have defender that makes more blunders than tackles per game.
i kinda want to see him play in a back 4 on a regular basis for 2-3 months. now that Barzagli is injured we might just see it. i have this weird feeling he wont be that bad

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He fucks up in the most crucial moment, right when we need him to be a pillar to our game..he faisl and ends giving a goal or 2.

He is of no use to this team, at least not as a starter in crunch matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 470)