Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

do you guys think he should have done more for the 2nd goal as well, like Lima is Benfica's CF so shouldn't Bonucci keep track of his movements atleast since he wasn't marking anybody at that time. not saying he should have followed him around but there was a big gap between Caceres and Chiellini and Bonucci was too close to Caceres. probably Pirlo at fault too for ball watching and not tracking anyone around him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course he should have done more. He was tracking back to the middle while both Licht and Cacares were marking one guy. He was nowhere there. Good defender would read that situation and handle it better.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you watch that GIF closely you'll see that the referee tracks Lima's run better than Pirlo despite Pirlo being right beside him.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Can you read? I'm saying Bonucci is at fault, but this is not the first time. It's Conte's responsibility not to play him if he keeps on screwing the team.
Conte also played Quag. But you were ok criticizing the player at that point. Why not the coach? Hypocrisy, I'd say. Anyway, my point is there's no bigger picture like you said on here. Tonight's goals are on Bonnucci's failure as a football player.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Every time the opposing team whips in a cross or play through the center, I shit bricks.. The guy is a liability, defensively he offers nothing, his longrange passing was his get out of jail free card for a while, but it has been evident that his passing has been total shit for a while now. I agree with a lot of people on this forum that it is absolutely ridiculous that Bonucci keeps his place in the starting line-up even though he keeps fucking up almost every match, and Ogbonna who cost us quite a bit of money doesn't even get the chance to play (and is chastised for a mistake when he has hardly gotten any minutes). I sincerely hope Ogbonna starts instead of Bonucci in the return game, otherwise we're fucked..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If you watch that GIF closely you'll see that the referee tracks Lima's run better than Pirlo despite Pirlo being right beside him.
We can't rely on Pirlo getting on the end of situations like these, that's why Conte introduced 3rd CB in the first place; and notice the pace of Lima.

Bonucci wasn't marking anyone on that gif, I wonder what was his function? That's abysmal movement from defender.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
We can't rely on Pirlo getting on the end of situations like these, that's why Conte introduced 3rd CB in the first place; and notice the pace of Lima.

Bonucci wasn't marking anyone on that gif, I wonder what was his function? That's abysmal movement from defender.
Agreed, that's why we need to get rid of him. No top team would start Pirlo at this point. Look at Alonso, he's slow and old compared to other players on the field but he's still defending at a top level while managing to spray the ball around precisely. Pirlo can only do one of those things.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

To be fair to Bonucci, he expects anyone running from outside the box to have a man following at least. It was abysmal from both of them. They should both move on.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agreed, that's why we need to get rid of him. No top team would start Pirlo at this point. Look at Alonso, he's slow and old compared to other players on the field but he's still defending at a top level while managing to spray the ball around precisely. Pirlo can only do one of those things.
He's liability and I wouldn't give him 4m. If he's ready to accept moderate terms, and a little different role I'll be fine with his staying.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's not worth 4M. We aren't in a great financial position, his wages could essentially stop us from buying a top player. We'll play him more often than not because of his reputation and wages and we'll be worse off for it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why not the coach? Hypocrisy,
Exactly. Conte is in part guilty for this fiasco, because we have not solved the Bonucci problem since forever..and even conte keeps believing in him. We should blame conte too for sure.

About Bonucci, well, what else can be said?. He is simply the new Molinaro of the center backs. HE IS FUKIN USELESS AND UNSKILLED.

As long as we keep him there...it will always be a superb player in the opposition waiting for the right moment to fuk him and his wife.

As long as Bonucci is there..we will be damned.

I curse the ones defending him on thos forum...they should go alla way together with this interista wearing our shirt,

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"Nulla è perduto!!!...sono il primo ad incazzarmi con me stesso per stasera...guardiamo avanti con positività #finoallafineforzajuventus

"

Nothing is lost!!!...I am the first to get angry with myself for tonight...we look forward with positivity

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Can we unsticky this mods please?. Its insulting u are lasting so much to do this.

And bonucci, you dont need to get mad at urself... you have a whole world wanting to hang you by the balls. SO chill. You are the epitome of the 352 defender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 67)