Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can't stand him at times. He's a good bench option and nothing more. How many of these blunders will we have to see from him? He looked completely clueless at times out there. And those long balls, I'll have nightmares. FFS sit on bench and stay there, you're doing us more harm at the moment. Defender that can't deal with simple clearances, lapses of concentration throughout the game, situations which most of average defenders would be able to deal with. Enough.

And what a hell was that on Benfica's second goal, you need to try to block the guy who's few meters away. Terrible decision there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hate blasting the guy again but why is he playing? Conte will say he needs a guy who can pass when Pirlo is marked but most of the time he gives it to the opponent or sends it too far.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
These posts in this thread is exactly what's wrong with this current Juve. Of course Bonucci fucked up badly, but see how everyone is faulting him for the loss and missing out on the bigger picture.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
These posts in this thread is exactly what's wrong with this current Juve. Of course Bonucci fucked up badly, but see how everyone is faulting him for the loss and missing out on the bigger picture.
Bro, stop being a hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Dule was right, he should've stayed at Curva for all the time. Absolutely horrible tonight.
Thing is, his mistakes are not even forced upon him. Theyre unforced errors and brainfarts, which happen more than a handful times in the course of the season. The defense won't concede as many silly goals once he's benched or preferably sold. He's just not cut out to be playing at this level of club.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Looks like I am finally unbanned from this thread after months :lol:

Well, I hate to say it but I was right, as are many of you. He is a defensive liability, and last time I checked, having a defensive liability in the heart of your defense is awful. Not to mention it's at the expense of an extra forward.

His passing isn't even making up for it anymore. It's barely better than Chiellinis.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)