Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The worst part about his passing is that the camera focuses on him afterwards, as if they want you to feel even more pain seeing his face.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
LMAO

Some of the passes in the 1st half left me puzzled, especially when he took the ball with confidence and looked like he's really targeting someone on the left side, only to realize that no one was there. Not a bad game overall, but there's always 1-2 blunders when he gives possession away cheaply in dangerous areas.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Absolutely zero movement ahead of him. There was at least one time in the second half when he got the ball and all 5 midfielders had their backs to him. Vidal seemed to not want the ball tonight.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Vidal really wasn't fit and shouldn't have been playing, but Pogba got the rest seeing as Vidal already missed two.

The passes are one thing, but he has nothing to aim for without Llorente on the field and with Isla RWB, so it makes you wonder why we tried them so much.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Vidal really wasn't fit and shouldn't have been playing, but Pogba got the rest seeing as Vidal already missed two.

The passes are one thing, but he has nothing to aim for without Llorente on the field and with Isla RWB, so it makes you wonder why we tried them so much.
He tried them because he had no other option (apart from one-twos with Buffon or Chiellini which we also saw enough of). The midfield did nothing.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He tried them because he had no other option (apart from one-twos with Buffon or Chiellini which we also saw enough of). The midfield did nothing.
It has to be more than that, as we could have eventually got the ball into wide areas. Asamoah has recently been one of our best players.

Tactically we've been putting a lot of quick balls directly into the centre forwards, but today it was just hopeful.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
It has to be more than that, as we could have eventually got the ball into wide areas. Asamoah has recently been one of our best players.

Tactically we've been putting a lot of quick balls directly into the centre forwards, but today it was just hopeful.
Yeah, it must have been a tactic to go long from the back to the strikers, but it didn't work what so ever.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
He makes me laugh, but nope I'm not going to blame him for those long balls.

I know Conte doesn't tell him to miss them, but since everyone can see that it isn't working he might as well tell him to stop attempting or at least not so often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)