Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Juvejay is just a hater, i took the time to explain my stance in great detail and he calls my views as... "lies", not false, or wrong impression, but lies, like i intentionally want to hate a random player, for no reason...
This was not random, he just hates my guts so my much, that he cant be objective, i dont know why, maybe because of my nationality, or public influence, or just becuase my opinion hurt some of his budies, but he does that systematically with me, despite the fact that he generally is a man one can reason with.
Despite the fact that i never personally attacked him...
this is a common issue with mods here. they feel the need to debate the hell out of you eve when you prove them wrong, or at least provide good points. then the flock of white knigts come to the mods rescue and label people "troll" when they can't argue a point.

only mods who has some common sense is dule and enron

Oct 4, 2011
Bonucci hits back at Garcia

Juventus' Leonardo Bonucci says comments by Roma boss Rudi Garcia that his side may falter due to their Europa League involvement are inaccurate.
The 26-year-old added that, contrary to Garcia’s words, the additional games would only serve to provide his team with further motivation to succeed.
“I have heard about all the Roma boss’ comments about hoping that we slip up due to our involvement in the Cups,” Bonucci wrote on his official website.
“I personally find that for a winning team, playing in cups gives more motivation and is more of a positive than a negative.
The Azzurri defender then reacted to the Old Lady’s derby win over Torino.
“Turin is black and white!” he wrote. “It seems to be a rhetorical phrase but winning against this Torino team is not easy.
“Forza Juventus!”

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I got a C+ on my test
but you won't see me cause it's all in jest
I'll acquiesce while your cars get repossessed
and confess to the priest that I'm blessed

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:lol:

That save after the initial fuck up he made is like shitting and then trying to wash it off with pissing on it.

Other than that, he made some good clearances.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
Conte
“Let’s not forget these players have been consistently on, especially
Bonucci who had to play more than expected due to injuries for Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli. I want to thank him in particular, as it isn’t easy to be at that level so regularly."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 1030)