• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Meh, not buying into the 'improving' hype just yet

Consdiering last season he was better than he has been this season. So his 'improving' is just getting back to form

I'd still sell him because I want to move to a back 4 and we're not in a good enough position financially to have tens of millions of $$$ worth of CBs lying about who will be way way down in the pecking order.

Jul 20, 2012
Meh, not buying into the 'improving' hype just yet

Consdiering last season he was better than he has been this season. So his 'improving' is just getting back to form

I'd still sell him because I want to move to a back 4 and we're not in a good enough position financially to have tens of millions of $$$ worth of CBs lying about who will be way way down in the pecking order.
This. Also Bonucci is improving but Marchisio is still playing like shit and should be sold. Okay.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
This player is just something else. I mean, he is clumsy, the brain-farts with this one are often but he always finds a way to just soften your heart with a moment of briliance. And the fact that he loves this team to death also makes you kinda open your heart to him..... Thank you for the goal Bonucci....

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
This guy is really weird. I'm in a love-hate relationship, he loves the team and he shows it, he has fantastic moments, he is charming; but man those damn brainfarts are almost too dangerous every time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)