Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bonucci today was the worst man on the pitch, he rediculated himsel and our jersey numerous times.
He was even worse than that serie B player, Padoin.
Apart from the ultranationalists that only support him because of his nationality and the faqs that are physically attracted by him, objectively todays football perfromance was horrible!

And as for the previous game, i invite you to watch the game again and see Caceres making a match saver interception twice!
Bonucci also had a great game indeed, with great interventions as well, it was just that Caceres, considering his standards and that crucial intervention stole the day!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He was average today, one big error and got done by a great piece of skill by an excellent player, but also did some good things.

Of course this pales into insignificance compared with the wider and more important issue that is Cronios being right, although at this stage I'm not sure what it even about anymore. Bonucci sucks, is that it?

Whole lot of nope, not true, move on to something else.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
The point is that he was our worst player.
This unfortunately has happened far too many times to grant him the title of our weakest link, considering the starter.
As we look to strenghten our team, upgradng the ones who constantly underperform is the most efficient measure.

However for various reason there is a hyppocritical behaviour from some of Bonucci's fanboys, that only appear to praise and play down any criticism...

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
This unfortunately has happened far too many times to grant him the title of our weakest link, considering the starter.
As we look to strenghten our team, upgradng the ones who constantly underperform is the most efficient measure.

However for various reason there is a hyppocritical behaviour from some of Bonucci's fanboys, that only appear to praise and play down any criticism...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Just admit it, in the long term you want Bonucci to fail and be ousted so you can say you were right all along, since 2010, which is why you make these things up. I'd think better of you if you just did this.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just admit it, in the long term you want Bonucci to fail and be ousted so you can say you were right all along, since 2010, which is why you make these things up. I'd think better of you if you just did this.
Frankly i dont care what happens to Bonucci, Molinaro was the man that i really hated.
I dont hate Bonucci, he is in a different league and i believe that he can be proved useful in the near future, as he approaches the perfect age for CBs, it would be the worst possible moment to offload him now, after all the points and titles we have lost to get him there. So the point i made when we got him, that he was not ready for us, is already proven. Thats part of the history now.

What i really care for is not to see Juve going down further more because of him.
For example, today his mistakes almost cost us the game, he was the worst player on the pitch, we didnt and we can forgive it, but we should not forget it with whom we are dealing with.
The man still is a liabilty and he gets far too much praise for all the wrong reasons.
Overlooking a problem and pretending its not there, it doesnt make it go away...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Frankly i dont care what happens to Bonucci, Molinaro was the man that i really hated.
I dont hate Bonucci, he is in a different league and i believe that he can be proved useful in the near future, as he approaches the perfect age for CBs, it would be the worst possible moment to offload him now, after all the points and titles we have lost to get him there. So the point i made when we got him, that he was not ready for us, is already proven. Thats part of the history now.

What i really care for is not to see Juve going down further more because of him.
For example, today his mistakes almost cost us the game, he was the worst player on the pitch, we didnt and we can forgive it, but we should not forget it with whom we are dealing with.
The man still is a liabilty and he gets far too much praise for all the wrong reasons.
Overlooking a problem and pretending its not there, it doesnt make it go away...
What?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

What titles, two times 7th in a row title??? Oh, boy, Milan is the team if you are looking for every day title.

Also I love how you say that we shouldn't sell him, and yet how he is not good enough for us and how he is the reason we are going down. Which me brings me to the next:
further down??? Are you sure you are not Inter fan, hell even Inter is improving at the moment.

You are one really sick man, no you are the biggest living troll on the planet...

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Barzagli and Chiellini returns and he makes a fucktard move :D
But in absence of the two, I thought he really stepped up his game. Today, our team pressed high + Chiellini moved forward a lot - maybe Bonucci got nervous.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He fucked up once today an could have cost us a goal. Liability though? Ogbonna remains on the bench.
The last part is irrelevant and listen bud; it's not really important who plays, be it Bonucci, Chiellini, Ogbonna, Marchisio, Pogba or someone other for that matter. Let's leave this fanboyism aside for once, the team is what's truly important here and Bonucci fucked up majorly in the first half, not for the first time and certainly not for the last one. That's the worrisome thing, playing here for a 3 years and still making blunders like these every now and then. If it hadn't been for Buffon, who rolled back the years tonight, we would have left empty handed. No doubt about it. That said I hope for the best from him from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 473)