Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
definitely. A very promising player with lots of flair in the attacking department that has high marketability and star value Vs a decent center back that has many equals already on our bench. He'll I'd take insigne for bonucci.
If I had to chose Id take insigne over shawarma any day of the week, the kid is, to my eyes atleast, the far betrer player.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
de sciglio is the only milan player i would want, he's the next zambrotta
Zambrotta was the best LB I've ever seen. Now, the guy had an amazing technique for a player on that position primary as he was bred for a RM/RW spot and till 2003 occupied it rather successfully. Unfortunately/fortunately depends on how you look at it, after the WC 2002 he picked up a long term injury and his place was taken by Camoranesi. Camo proved to be more than a decent sub and once Zambro recovered, somewhere in January, regaining that spot became a very difficult task. Lippi pulled a genius move by shifting him to a LB spot. I remember some shaky games in the beginning most notably vs United in CL, but later on he really grew into that role. De Sciglio doesn't have a fraction of Zambrotta's abilities from what I've seen.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Zambrotta in his prime was one hell of a player, one of the best full backs I have seen, not something I would think that de sciglio is capable of becoming.

May 22, 2007
Zambrotta spoiled me for a while, I kept comparing new fullbacks to him.

He was in the perfect position to be one of the most loved Juve players ever. His departure was the worst.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Zambrotta spoiled me for a while, I kept comparing new fullbacks to him.

He was in the perfect position to be one of the most loved Juve players ever. His departure was the worst.
Zambrotta's leaving was the worst out of all. I used to adore him, I even had a signed picture of him on my desk...when he left and then spoke badly about Juve (I believe) it was really a kick in the balls. I don't care about emerson/vieira/ibra/cannavaro and all the others that left, but we made Zambrotta from a fucking nobody who played striker for Bari, into the World's best full back and a world champion. Was harsh

RAKIGIF

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I would consider only offers around 25m. 18m is nothing special given that we paid for him 15m and he has improved so much.
:agree:
Anything above 25mil I would sell without hesitation. He's a great player for us, he's a Juventino and he wears his heart on his sleeve, I do love this player. But man with Caceres, Ogbonna, Barzagli and Chiellini around I wouldn't hesitate selling Bonucci for more than his actual worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 187)