Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I am inclined to fault him for waiting for Barzagli instead of closing down Benzema. I just don't trust him in back 4, so may be just looking for excuse.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He was good, but made a few errors as well last night. Let's not get carried away now. What about that stupid tackle on Ramos? Did he really had to go for a yellow? There're couple of other situations last night.

May 22, 2007
I am inclined to fault him for waiting for Barzagli instead of closing down Benzema. I just don't trust him in back 4, so may be just looking for excuse.
I think he was just trying to make sure his body was between the ball and the goal, difficult to assess defending when everything is so out of shape like that. The Caceres pass from that angle looks even worse.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Bonucci for El Sharaawy. Would you make that swap?
definitely. A very promising player with lots of flair in the attacking department that has high marketability and star value Vs a decent center back that has many equals already on our bench. He'll I'd take insigne for bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4362088 said:
So organize swap deal then Bonucci <-> De Sciglio
I trust Bonucci more to be honest. Milan always hype their youngsters without them showing much. Only Shaarawy showed enough to be called a wonderkid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)