Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Bonucci just isn't reliable. I like him and his unique quality that he brings to the team with his distribution, but 5 games without a fatal error would probably be a career best streak for Leo. I'm not giving up hope though, that he can get that sorted one day.
That's not really true, is it?
I thought this was the first time in quite a while that he made such an error.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Bonucci is a nice guy I like him but his blunders never come in the right time I guess. He's holding us from changing the formation to 4 man back line which we should try now IMO. The 3 man defense doesn't work right now. We concede way too many goals. It's worth trying something new.

IMO our biggest issue is playing Pirlo and Bonucci at the same time. Both need cover which is not good.
The Bold part pretty much summarizes our situation, we can't switch to a 4 defense line because we will get much more exposed with defenders like bonucci in the back.

You said it perfectly, we need a cover for both Pirlo and Bonucci and that's most likely why Conte rather stays with the current formation.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's not really true, is it?
I thought this was the first time in quite a while that he made such an error.
Exactly how often it is, I'm not sure. But it's often enough because I have a friend who can't stand Bonucci and feels the need to message me every time Bonucci takes a mental vacation. The screw ups don't have to be as obvious as the one vs. Gala.

Nov 17, 2012
The Bold part pretty much summarizes our situation, we can't switch to a 4 defense line because we will get much more exposed with defenders like bonucci in the back.

You said it perfectly, we need a cover for both Pirlo and Bonucci and that's most likely why Conte rather stays with the current formation.
4 man backline with Bonucci on the bench, Licht and Caceres at RB with Ogbonna and Peluso sharing duties at LB with the usual suspects in the middle CB positions. It isn't rocket science...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah we somewhat have too many defenders. We can't place them all in the starting 11 anyway.

Thinking about it now we have to use something that will finally work. If we fail to qualify in CL we won't really have money to buy new players that Conte will surely request in the summer. We'll be forced to sell if we continue like this.

After all it's obvious why we play 3 man defense and 3 man midfield. We've come to the point we can't really deploy both of Pirlo and Bonucci. We benefit very little lately from their presence on the pitch. I think having one of the two is OK.

Changes are needed. We need new ideas and new tactics. Current ones are already known by our opponents they know how to play against us very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 493)