• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Yeah, that's not going to happen.
It's not, but an Italian team has yet again laid out the blueprint for how to play against the supposedly unstoppable side, just as Milan and Inter did with Barca.

Don't know if anyone else is capable of following the example Italy have set, though.

Nov 17, 2012
The biggest threats that face Spain in the next world cup is between us, Germany and Brazil (they'll play amazing in front of all their home support). As well, a team like Uruguay, Switzerland or Portugal could come out and give them a nasty shock when they least expect it... I just want the horrible and merciless death of this godforsaken Tiki Taka.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,664
    It's not, but an Italian team has yet again laid out the blueprint for how to play against the supposedly unstoppable side, just as Milan and Inter did with Barca.

Don't know if anyone else is capable of following the example Italy have set, though.
    Barca crushed Milan in the second game.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Barca crushed Milan in the second game.
    I was actually referring primarily to the games in the group stage in 11/12.

Milan still demonstrated very well how to play Barca in the more recent games, but the gap in quality was just too huge for the tactics to overcome.

Barca also had to significantly change their system in order to beat Milan in that second game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
    I knew he'd miss it, the look on his face never fills one with confidence, always looks frightened.

But hey, Trezeguet missed a penalty to lose a WC final, so did Baggio, all were Juve players :shocked:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    Ramos' was mainly funny because he kicked it out of the stadium. Do you think it would have been all over the internet if he hadn't? Also, it was funny because it was such a surprise in the first place that he actually took the penalty as one of the first five players. You could almost feel that he was going to miss. Madrid has a lot of technical gifted players so why pick Ramos, a defender?
    I find it funny that Dusan only decided to answer the highlighted part and not the entire post. As Voller said it was funny bc Ramos actually offered himself to take a penalty, while Bonucci was sort of forced to take it.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,676
    Wow, Dusan is hopeless and filled with hate.
    I don't hate anyone. Of course my opinion on him has not changed because of that missed penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

I find it funny that Dusan only decided to answer the highlighted part and not the entire post. As Voller said it was funny bc Ramos actually offered himself to take a penalty, while Bonucci was sort of forced to take it.
    I actually had nothing to comment on that part as it's irreverent. I just laughed because it turned out to be him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)