Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,642
    One PK in a ConfedCup to condemn a player's career.

The Tuz. :heart:
    But you do realize people praise performances and everything on the same tournament that's apparently meaningless?

Had he scored it'd be like 'Yeeeeeeeeees' and 'wooohoooo Italy won'. So why celebrate if it's meaningless? Why complain about off-sides against Brazil if it's not even important?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    What is the reason to mock Ramos. Him being a Real player? (actually he plays for your team)

I mock? I was laughing because he missed it and I said I'm not surprised. But then I saw stupid comments and double standards like always when it comes to Juve players.
    Ramos' was mainly funny because he kicked it out of the stadium. Do you think it would have been all over the internet if he hadn't? Also, it was funny because it was such a surprise in the first place that he actually took the penalty as one of the first five players. You could almost feel that he was going to miss. Madrid has a lot of technical gifted players so why pick Ramos, a defender?

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,644
    Ramos' was mainly funny because he kicked it out of the stadium. Do you think it would have been all over the internet if he hadn't? Also, it was funny because it was such a surprise in the first place that he actually took the penalty as one of the first five players. You could almost feel it go wrong. Madrid has a lot of technical gifted players so why pick Ramos?
    Oh I see. Bonucci's ball only reached last row at the stands. It's not funny.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    But you do realize people praise performances and everything on the same tournament that's apparently meaningless?

Had he scored it'd be like 'Yeeeeeeeeees' and 'wooohoooo Italy won'. So why celebrate if it's meaningless? Why complain about off-sides against Brazil if it's not even important?
    Dusan, you just haven't given up on the quest to kill the fanboy, have you?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Exactly.

When some players spits it's 'ooooh that cunt, fuck him'. When our player does it it's 'oooh, he's such a warrior' 'he spat on a disgusting player, rightfully so!'.

Same case with this. Kinda sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Ramos is also a defender. And it's not like Bonucci hit the post.
    Last time I checked this a forum for Juventus fans, what did you expect, people to be neutral, fair and let the best team win attitude?

:howler:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,650
    Dusan, you just haven't given up on the quest to kill the fanboy, have you?
    It's a hard quest, mind you.

Last time I checked this a forum for Juventus fans, what did you expect, people to be neutral, fair and let the best team win attitude?

:howler:
    I expect people not to have double standards when it comes to Juventus players at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Spain got fucked hard at WC 2014.
    Hopefully.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Oh I see. Bonucci's ball only reached last row at the stands. It's not funny.
    You do realize that his penalty kick wasn't even shown in slow motion, but only shown from the shitty tele angle once? It didn't seem funny - at least at first - and the kick surely wasn't highlighted for being a complete miss afterwards. Maybe it will look funny when seen from a better angle, it could be. I think you thought it was funny because it was Bonucci and not really because of the penalty itself.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
    Are you actually serious? Ramos was funny because he almost kicked it out of the stadium, not just because he missed. Bonucci is a defender and didn't shoot as one of the 5 first players because he is obvious not a penalty taker. He ended up taking the penalty as number 7 because he was one of the three players possible (excluding a dead Chiellini and Buffon). Someone had to do it, and Bonucci was chosen. He missed, bad luck, but he's a $#@!ing defender and shouldn't be judged on his performance on penalties. He's never going to take another one in his life anyway.
    :thumbup:

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,657
    People judging Bonucci because of a missed penalty :rofl:
    Judging him, where?

I said he was a meh defender even before this tournament.

I'm only speaking about his penalty now, but it caused emotions apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed. He played a good tournament the penalty was bad luck and a little nerves
    Ah. So tournament itself did mean something.

Good to know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)