Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His long passes has been very good this season. All that practice during matches last season finally paid off.
I must say I haven't got that impression. Watching him trying countless unsuccessful long passes through the season was frustrating.

It's dangerous yeah, but I like his confidence while doing it. He never fucked it up until now :D
Yes because he's got Barza and Chiello to cover for his ass.:D

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have a good laughter for a while.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I must say I haven't got that impression. Watching him trying countless unsuccessful long passes through the season was frustrating.
His long passes completion rate is only behind Pirlo in our team. And back in March Juventiknows had an article about how he was in 5th place across Europe in terms of the number of long passes completed (I don't remember where the stats came from though).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
His long passes completion rate is only behind Pirlo in our team. And back in March Juventiknows had an article about how he was in 5th place across Europe in terms of the number of long passes completed (I don't remember where the stats came from though).
What's the percentage of that? Either way I'm not a fan of when defenders use this method frequently. I enjoy more when we steadily build up an action.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I can remember that crazy good ball from him away against Napoli to Vidal, who played it to Vuci, who was all alone in front of De Sanctis and missed..
I can remember few others as well but I think there are much more of those who never went where they were directed to. If I have to guess on what I've seen less than 20% of those reach the target. And only minority of those result in a clear cut chances. Too much waste for me personally.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can remember few others as well but I think there are much more of those who never went where they were directed to. If I have to guess on what I've seen less than 20% of those reach the target. And only minority of those result in a clear cut chances. Too much waste for me personally.
Conclusion: you're terrible at guessing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's not percentage, it's the number. That's the average number of long passes in a game. He'd have to be superman to attempt 2994 long passes attempts in 30 games :D
I've just seen the table. Don't have time to read thoroughly right now.:D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I do think that Chiellini and Barzagli make him look better than he is. Hummels is definitely better too. It's ok tho, Leo will keep improving and is proving to be a main player for Juve.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do think that Chiellini and Barzagli make him look better than he is. Hummels is definitely better too. It's ok tho, Leo will keep improving and is proving to be a main player for Juve.
both bonucci and chiellini were rather mediocre in their first season togheter.

With barzagli, a leader of the backline came, and both improved significantly.

at 2012 euroz, Bonucci was the azzuri's best defender, showing how much he improved. He's good. just the occasional concentration brainfart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 1061)