• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4155551 said:
We are talkinf about bonehead, In current form - yes, in the beggining of season - no, nowadays conte even scared to drop bonucci, pirlo or marchisio, even when they are underperforming
How can you bench Bonucci when he completes the other two and when Juve's defense has been almost the best in Europe?

Bonucci was a monster last season too. Not as consistent as Barzagli but he was above good.

Nov 17, 2012
He has improved under Conte's guidance but is in no way essential. He still makes occasional blunders and will probably always. He just that type of player. Good player but I'll repeat myself here if we change to a 4 man defense Bon Bon is out.
I like Bon Bon, he had a number of brain fades and knuckle-head moments last season; but he has been gradually improving, his anticipation and composure mostly (two departments he was found most wanting). However, I still agree with this.

Chiello<--
-------->Bonny
Barza<--

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Nice family album.
Juventino[RUS];4155551 said:
We are talkinf about bonehead, In current form - yes, in the beggining of season - no, nowadays conte even scared to drop bonucci, pirlo or marchisio, even when they are underperforming
Haven't seen that for a while now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 956)