Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lucio was once superior to Bonucci, no doubt about that. The comparison makes no sense now that his career is on a decline.
I don't really understand the Lucio-Bonucci comparisons in general, but Lucio's red card was a case of terrible decision making - something I believe has been apparent time and again through Lucio's career, and he's shown no real signs of learning in the way a defender is supposed to as they get older.

Bonucci has come an awful long way in the last couple of years in terms of improving his decision making. Used to be the case that there would be one horrible moment in every game (which may or may not lead to a chance/goal), but he is now going weeks, if not months, at a time without making these major mental errors.

He still has plenty of flaws - he's never going to be a great marker or tackler - but the improvement in his positioning and decision making is making those shortcomings far less apparent than they once were.

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Lucio's brain farts were plenty even during his prime.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First game with Juventus this happened :D I'm not a fan of YouTube comments, but the one in the video made me chuckle :p

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Still, still doing that shit, huh RUS?

Still RUS
Still NWA
Still trollin the Tuz

Dr. RUS is the name, I'm ahead of my game
Still, puffing my leafs, still with the beats
Still not loving police (Uh huh)
Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease
Still got love for the streets, repping SOCHI
Still posting shit, still doing my thang
Since I got banned, ain't too much changed, still

*Dr.Dre beat*

Tum tum tum tum... tum tum tum...​

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Well, you're wrong. Lucio himself thinks so.
How dare you? I'm never wrong. It was actually Lucio who put in a transfer request.

The Brazilian defender was a key figure in the Treble campaign, but has struggled this season.

“He had three excellent years at Inter and feels it’s time to make a change,” agent Sandro Becker told Brazilian side Lancenet.

We have been working on this since last week and resumed talks on Wednesday. We put in a transfer request and Inter have agreed. Now we have to find him a new club.

“Considering the man he is and the player he is, Lucio only leaves friends behind everywhere he goes. The decision to leave came from us, but Inter understood it. This has been entirely amicable.

“He still has two years left on his contract and we know Lucio has a market value. If we find a new club, then we will talk it over and reach an agreement.

“His preference would be to play in a big European League, but you never know. There are also many clubs interested in Brazil and Lucio knows the World Cup will be here in 2014. We don’t know what his future holds.”

http://www.football-italia.net/18908/lucio-announces-inter-exit

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really understand the Lucio-Bonucci comparisons in general, but Lucio's red card was a case of terrible decision making - something I believe has been apparent time and again through Lucio's career, and he's shown no real signs of learning in the way a defender is supposed to as they get older.

Bonucci has come an awful long way in the last couple of years in terms of improving his decision making. Used to be the case that there would be one horrible moment in every game (which may or may not lead to a chance/goal), but he is now going weeks, if not months, at a time without making these major mental errors.

He still has plenty of flaws - he's never going to be a great marker or tackler - but the improvement in his positioning and decision making is making those shortcomings far less apparent than they once were.
I agree. Bonucci can still improve and I'm a fan but I'd take Lucio (at the peak of his career) over today's Bonucci.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How dare you? I'm never wrong. It was actually Lucio who put in a transfer request.

The Brazilian defender was a key figure in the Treble campaign, but has struggled this season.

“He had three excellent years at Inter and feels it’s time to make a change,” agent Sandro Becker told Brazilian side Lancenet.

We have been working on this since last week and resumed talks on Wednesday. We put in a transfer request and Inter have agreed. Now we have to find him a new club.

“Considering the man he is and the player he is, Lucio only leaves friends behind everywhere he goes. The decision to leave came from us, but Inter understood it. This has been entirely amicable.

“He still has two years left on his contract and we know Lucio has a market value. If we find a new club, then we will talk it over and reach an agreement.

“His preference would be to play in a big European League, but you never know. There are also many clubs interested in Brazil and Lucio knows the World Cup will be here in 2014. We don’t know what his future holds.”

http://www.football-italia.net/18908/lucio-announces-inter-exit
:D You're smarter than this. You're just trolling, but just in case...

These are comments made by his agent when he was still at Inter! Logically, surely Inter and his agent wanted to get something out of his transfer and when they failed all summer they just terminated his contract to stop paying his wages. They didn't even offer him a lower salary, they just wanted to get rid of him.

Now, these are the most recent comments on the situation by Lucio himself when he had nothing to lose:

Now, read what Lucio himself said.

http://www.football-italia.net/24485/lucio-blasts-ungrateful-inter

Lucio blasts ungrateful Inter

By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Lucio has blasted former club Inter after they forced him out of San Siro. “They lacked respect!”

The 34-year-old had his contract scrapped in June and he joined the Italian champions on a free transfer less than a week later.

Now he’s hit out at the Beneamata for the way he and Brazilian colleague Julio Cesar – members of the Treble winning side – have been treated.

“I spent three years at Inter and won everything,” he is quoted as saying by fcInter1908. “Julio Cesar was there for even longer and deserved more respect.

They didn’t ask me to lower my wages, as they did with Julio Cesar. They made me understand that I was no longer wanted.

“I think that was an act of ingratitude from the club, given the way that things developed.

“They could have told me the truth sooner. Instead they waited until the end of the season to tell Julio Cesar and myself to find a new club.

“Inter showed a lack of consideration towards us.”

Lucio signed a two-year deal with La Signora and, although currently injured, he’s happy with the choice of club.

“This is a new experience for me, but I can feel that the rivalry with Inter is bigger than I expected. The fans now tell me that I am at a real club, that I need to forget Inter.”
Check the underlined text, it cannot get more obvious than this.

So yeah, you're wrong.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4154957 said:
K.o. :howler: owned by the girl :heart:
Everybody who reads and actually process words can see otherwise.

Nevertheless, I get owned by smart girls like her all the time. Unfortunately for you, though, I don't get owned by monkeys at all.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Everybody who reads and actually process words can see otherwise.

Nevertheless, I get owned by smart girls like her all the time. Unfortunately for you, though, I don't get owned by monkeys at all.
Lucio asked to terminate contract :howler: :rofl: bonucci better than Lucio :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

You have some serious issues dude.
Said the racist with broken brain

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4154989 said:
Lucio asked to terminate contract :howler: :rofl: bonucci better than Lucio :lol2:
And that's what I meant by "processing words".

Seriously, I've been here for too long and have never ever seen someone embarrasses himself the way you do. Just monkey-style self-destruct mode.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:D You're smarter than this. You're just trolling, but just in case...

These are comments made by his agent when he was still at Inter! Logically, surely Inter and his agent wanted to get something out of his transfer and when they failed all summer they just terminated his contract to stop paying his wages. They didn't even offer him a lower salary, they just wanted to get rid of him.

Now, these are the most recent comments on the situation by Lucio himself when he had nothing to lose:

Check the underlined text, it cannot get more obvious than this.

So yeah, you're wrong.
:D
Nothing I said was wrong :stuckup:

Juventino[RUS];4154957 said:
K.o. :howler: owned by the girl :heart:
That's how we Arab girls roll :ultra:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4155212 said:
- - - Updated - - -
Which one ?
One was yours and the other two were Django's I believe.
Can't post obviously as mods deleted it and I couldn't reproduce it in such quality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 1005)