Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Are you still living in 2009?

Is that why Inter dumped him for free? You gotta understand that Juve only brought Lucio because they were fearing a potential ban for Bonucci. And even if Bonucci was banned, I'd bet Conte would've played Marrone and kept that washed-up Lucio warming the bench.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Are you still living in 2009?

Is that why Inter dumped him for free? You gotta understand that Juve only brought Lucio because they were fearing a potential ban for Bonucci. And even if Bonucci was banned, I'd bet Conte would've played Marrone and kept that washed-up Lucio warming the bench.
Wow, you don't even know that it was Lucio who dumped Inter :rofl: Marrone over Lucio :lol2: p

- - - Updated - - -

I guess Boniperti *is* still better than Bendtner :lol:

Calm down dude, it's getting ridiculous.
Never listen to zacharatah or whatever, I never said that Montero received 0 red cards

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4154653 said:
Wow, you don't even know that it was Lucio who dumped Inter :rofl: Marrone over Lucio :lol2: p
"On 29 June 2012, it had been announced that Lúcio would be leaving Inter Milan after it was agreed to cancel the final two years of his contract by mutual consent."

You mental midget.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4154653 said:

- - - Updated - - -

Never listen to zacharatah or whatever, I never said that Montero received 0 red cards
I've never seen someone who enjoys embarassing themself so much.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4154662 said:
Yes, Because Lucio asked about it :lol2:
Source it up, Russia's disgrace.

If you were smart enough, you'd know that a 33+ years old player wouldn't ask for it when he still has two years left of his contract to earn less at a different club.

But, hey, we all know you're not that smart.

enzo

May 14, 2012
In one season that is, how many did Luliano get altogether?
Juventino[RUS];3963012 said:
No, it's full career statistic with serie a, CL etc.
That cannot be correct. Montero received 15 (!) red cards during his time in Serie A.
Juventino[RUS];3963022 said:
Lol you was misinformed, dude
Juventino[RUS];3963037 said:
Are you blind?
Montero - 2 red cards, 2 yellow/red cards
Open ur eyes, pussy

I took statistic from transfermarkt

+1 red card, he took it in 2006 when he was playing for Penarol
So, during season 1996/97 Montero already got 2 red cards. In 1997/98 he got 1. In 1998/99 he was shown the red card three times. And so on. Maybe you overlooked something [MENTION=5409]Juventino[RUS][/MENTION]. Take a look at MyJuve.it Statistics.
Ok, you never said he got one straight red, but 2 is far from 10 :sergio:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Source it up, Russia's disgrace.

If you were smart enough, you'd know that a 33+ years old player wouldn't ask for it when he still has two years left of his contract to earn less at a different club.
He was tired of the Inter's transfer policy and their ridiculous president i guess , it's not like Inter decided to terminate his contract like you've said

- - - Updated - - -

yes, now look next where i said that i'm wrong and transfermakt fucked up me with their stats

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4154678 said:
He was tired of the Inter's transfer policy and their ridiculous president i guess , it's not like Inter decided to terminate his contract like you've said
You guess, huh? :lol:

Use common sense before you guess, next time.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4154678 said:
yes, now look next where i said that i'm wrong and transfermakt fucked up me with their stats
Yeah, that's correct and you admitted that. But before double checking your sources, you started insulting people like you keep doing now.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You guess, huh? :lol:

Use your common sense, next time.
lol you said that it was Inter decision to terminate Lucio's contract and you was wrong and now you are talking about "sense" ? :rofl: it wasn't announced why Lucio decided to leave Inter

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that's correct and you admitted that. But before double checking your sources, you started insulting people like you keep doing now.
to say that sadvillain is an idiot it's a compliment for him, believe me

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7,320
    So?

Pirlo couldn't cut it playing in a two-man midfield.

Does that mean he's shit?
    Pirlo has an excuse, his age. And hell, his flaws would be not running as much and covering, while Bonucci would he painful to watch. Hell, even in 3 man defense he's not as great as people say even if he improved. I didn't say he's shit, though. But to me he's only average and we surely shouldn't change our formation just to fit him in there.

Bonucci should be able to fit in 2 man defense. Otherwise, only clubs that play with 3 in the back will want him, which is rather sad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 404)