• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4105210 said:
Stalin's hater lvl 99
Don't hate just that it is obvious you have never played football on the big pitch if you think those numbers might be correct. I mean 1-3 metrer pass :D

Mar 9, 2006
Don't hate just that it is obvious you have never played football on the big pitch if you think those numbers might be correct. I mean 1-3 metrer pass :D
Ye, just because you are blind and missed "i guess" part means that i've never played football :tup: Baltic logic 129 lvl :tup: and of course you didn't noticed my 2nd message :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

AUS is sucking in qualification for WC, music to my ears :heart:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well if you would have played, you definetly wouldn't have guessed that 7 meters is a long pass :D I mean the penalty kick is 11 meters... barca long passing lvl 999

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventino[RUS];4105221 said:
Ye, just because you are blind and missed "i guess" part means that i've never played football :tup: Baltic logic 129 lvl :tup: and of course you didn't noticed my 2nd message :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

AUS is sucking in qualification for WC, music to my ears :heart:
RUS international results guru 146 lvl

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4105345 said:
re·port (r-pôrt -prt)
n.
1. An account presented usually in detail.
2. A formal account of the proceedings or transactions of a group.
3. Law A published collection of authoritative accounts of court cases or of judicial decisions. Often used in the plural.
4. Common talk; rumor or gossip: According to report, they eloped.
5. Reputation; repute: a person of bad report.
6. An explosive noise: the report of a rifle.
v. re·port·ed, re·port·ing, re·ports
v.tr.
1. To make or present an often official, formal, or regular account of.
2. To relate or tell about; present: report one's findings. See Synonyms at describe.
3. To write or provide an account or summation of for publication or broadcast: report the news.
4. To submit or relate the results of considerations concerning: The committee reported the bill.
5. To carry back and repeat to another: reported the rumor of a strike.
6. To complain about or denounce: reported them to the principal.
v.intr.
1. To make a report.
2. To serve as a reporter for a publication, broadcasting company, or other news media.
3. To present oneself: report for duty.
4. To be accountable: She reports directly to the board of directors.
Phrasal Verb:
report out
To return after deliberation to a legislative body for action: The committee reported the new tax bill out.
Idiom:
on report
Subject to disclipinary action.
[Middle English, from Old French, from reporter, to report, from Latin reportre : re-, re- + portre, to carry; see per-2 in Indo-European roots.]

- - - Updated - - -

copy paste lvl 999999999999999999999999999999999

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 78)