Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The folks at JuventiKnows says that there are only four people in front him (one of them Pirlo) when it comes to number of long range passes completed in the top 5 leagues in Europe. Impressive.

Mar 9, 2006
The folks at JuventiKnows says that there are only four people in front him (one of them Pirlo) when it comes to number of long range passes completed in the top 5 leagues in Europe. Impressive.
Yep, but not 4, 5 players
Accurate long balls

Serie A:
Montolivo - 11.2
Pirlo - 10.4
Pizarro - 10.1
Bonucci - 8.5

la liga
Roberto Trashorras - 9.9
Apoño - 8.6

Bundesliga
Schweinsteiger - 8.5

EPL
Gerrard - 8.5
next 6 players with the best Accurate long balls after Steven are goalkeepers :sergio: epl :sergio:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think my scale would give a better indication of things.

I can't see how you can have a single category of passes that includes everything from a 7m pass between CBs to a 50m switch of play.

If they want to have the groupings for short passes as short as that, they really need more categories to give you a decent idea of what is going on.

Mar 9, 2006
I think my scale would give a better indication of things.

I can't see how you can have a single category of passes that includes everything from a 7m pass between CBs to a 50m switch of play.

If they want to have the groupings for short passes as short as that, they really need more categories to give you a decent idea of what is going on.
i was guessing, but 10 metres pass can't be named as 'short'
1-5 short
6-15 medium
16+ long
probably something like this then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 77)

• Alin