• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I hope you're kidding.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he's not.

But Pique is better than both when it comes to short passes.
Ramos has been poor this season..An extremely error prone center back although does possess good ball playing skills..Also he's a very tempermental defender not as much as Pepe but still a negative attribute for me.

Also Hummels possesses a great passing range..His long balls are often accurate..Bonucci's passing has improved only from this season onwards.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I am a Bonucci "hater" (actually I like him but don't believe in him completely) but I can't think of a better passing CB off the top of my head.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ramos is best as a full back not as a CB. If anything, I see the biggest reason for Mou's troubles with Madrid as their very poor defense. They are all good going forward but defensively they really suck. Compare that to Inter's back four under mou or chelsea's or even porto's and you'll see the gap. Even in terms of DMs, from Essien and cambiasso to an old rusty essien and a khedira.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bonucci is an example of what happens when you give a player with potential time to prove himself and forgiveness for mistakes.

Too bad we didn't with some other players.

@F.Melo

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Ramos has really sucked this season, I don't usually see R. Madrid games but I've done it like 8 times this season, and Ramos has been terrible, specially in La Liga, I remember seeing the game vs. Sevilla and he was the worst on the pitch, and then people asked why he went to bench the next game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 490)